DHA Phase 3 Islamabad

I have read on dha's website that they have officially launched dha phase 3, which was previously known has garden city/serene city. Does any one know what are the prices, as they are only accepting bookings from individuals and not allowing any dealers.

I have heard in terms of location this phase 3 is located at much better location than other phases. Furthermore, prices for 1 kanal is approximately 1.3 coror. Though it does have direct gt road access but do you think the prices will sky rocket. Please share your input as how you see the future of this.

Thanks,

H

Access has already been given through garden city and through serene city which opens in front of giga mall. Yes prices are increasing and owners of good plots are already asking 1 crore 60 plus

I visited Serene city and found it to be the most beautiful and best developed part of DHA

Does it also has small plots, if yes what is price range

Yes, without a shadow of doubt, DHA Phase 3 has the optimal location and views are just majestic. The wide road ways and green belts appear so tranquil and enchanting.

Even I believe once construction goes into full swing the prices will be over the moon.

5 Marla

5.33 Marla - Around 43 Lac

8 Marla

10 Marla - Around 70 Lac

I visited the DHA head office and saw the ad but forgot the exact price of 5 and 8 Marla plots. Please visit head office DHA phase 1 for further details. Plots are available on Lump sum payment. They told me that 70% plots are already sold

@syed I have heard 5 Marla is selling for 4 Million while 10 Marlas is around 7 Million. So you can well imagine how much potential it has, even though currently there are no homes on 5 Marla and 10 Marla areas.

Ham dha phase 2 and phase 5 location is far far better.Dha 3 comes nowhere near to it as of now and in near future aswell.

@Falcon then why DHA is offering such high prices for these plots ?

DHA 2 and especially DHA 5 are poorly developed . Pathetic development

@falcon, you have been a big time supporter of DHA phase 5, but recently prices in DHA phase 5 have either been stable or have shown a downward trend. Meanwhile 1 kanal plat in DHA 3 is costing whopping 16 millions. Things have changed

AKH,dha 3 has not crossed dha 2 and dha 5 and it can never do so.Since it is acquired by bahria and renamed from the garden city and these zones were already allotted to the people by bahria,therefore there are no other ways of earning for dha except to sell the newly created and left over plots at high prices to earn some handsome profits.At this price,no one even looks at dha 3.Only advertising the plots at higher prices do not set the market prices for any phase.Sir in my opinion,dha 2 and 5 are far ahead because of their location and development and they will also remain ahead in future.And do you think that earlier allotted plots in Garden City are selling at 160 lacs?Obviously not.For personal consumption,just check the market.

5 Marla plots in DAH-5 and DHA-3 are offered almost at the same price. DHA-5 will remain always at plus side than DHA-3 because of signal-free IH and nice location.

DHA-3 is a plus point for the people who want to live near Pindi downtown, is much greener than DHA-5.

Not all people think of capital oriented residence. Pindi has more business people than Islamabad does and that also is a factor in DHA-3 buying.

Most recently Pindi RRR has come into picture further escalating prices in DHA-3 which is a sure plus side for the people living north of Pindi and the passage en route to Kohat Fateh Jang road.

New airport also affecting the price to some extent.

Having all said that, DHA-5 will always remain at plus side as I said before.