Dha phsae 7 lahore legal status and sc notice

Hi,

Sc had a hearing against the dha illegal possession of phase 7 156 kanals.

Is it risky to own property in this sector or is it normal for such litigations?

Experts please advise.

Now look at what DHA is doing!

Excuse me Saadi Acquarius can you shed some light on this thread please? Or you prefer to talk only about Multi's negatives?

Saadi appreciate your kind comments, i would like to exit from Phase 7 if there is some risk due to recent litigation?

150 kanal meant 100 plus plot have issues , be on luck or move to phase 9

@Fahim: Hold your guns bro. Khalid is clearly talking about DHA Lahore Ph 7, which is not the jurisdiction of our dear beloved SAADI mian.

Rizwan: this is normal for our developers, and they usually relocate owners if lose case. So don't worry and hang on to it until something really hits the wall.

But same brand.

There is a campaign against Multi brand itself because of ONE Block-D. Right?

For DHA-2 dealers, it is necessary to criticise Multi otherwise they will have indigestion :)

Thanks a lot Isloo, appreciate your response and insight into the property business !

Don’t take it on heart and ignore other morons. Saadi speaks from market knowledge and not prejudice, I am sure.

He is prejudiced all right. He manipulates market information to favour his beloved DHA-2.

@Rizwan JKhalid. The court verdict you are talking about does not require DHA to vacate any developed land. And btw even if it did, who will get the land vacated from DHA? Punjab police or LDA?!

Its actually 157-Kanals of Moza Fateh Jang Singhwala area. As per market news, its located in V-Block of Phase-7 which is still not developed.

Just remember Phase-7 is spread over more than 15,000 Kanals whereas issue is 156-Kanals & court proceeding is routine matter whenever it comes to land acquisition in Pak. DHA has been dealing such legal cases from last 3-decades & successfully managed everytime with land owners. Thats not a problem, dont sell your plot just because of this issue. Phase-7 prices are steadily rising from last 3-months. Possession of 7-blocks has already been given & construction activity is already going on there.

Thanks a lot Irfan for your kind insight.

appreciate your expert opinion..