Dha Residency Flats

Hey, I am looking to get a flat in DHA residency, any help would be great? Is it a good buy, how you people compare DHA residency with DHA tower, what are anticipated rental and market appreciation values for this development. Prompt replies shall be very kind in this regard.

I invested in dha residency bcoz i liked the idea of terrace flats they’ll feel like a house. Secondly they sounded cheap as compared to other areas in dha. I think their price will appreciate slowly depending upon their construction status and when they give posession in WTC and residency, then they can see jump in prices to almost double, but not more than that. If DHA 2 is high then u can see a lot of price appreciation in these flats as well. Rest Allah knows better.

DHA residency flats have a very nice location plus prices will increase when they give possession, prices will increase due to devaluation of Rupee plus over all price increase in DHA.

What about DHA tower ? how you people see about its potentatial, I reckon all of them are located in the same proximatey