Dha valley

Looking for experts review about dha valley overseas block, is it worthy investment.

Abdul sb

Long time investment as per the present situation but may give wonders once twin city newly announced ring road start actualizing.

Allah Knows The Best

Sir DHA valley issues are way beyond RRR, it's a curious case of 1 party selling it, 2nd getting the payments, and 3rd developing whatever on ground so far ...

Unless issues among the trioka resolved, fortune of the unfortunate valley will remain the same ...

You are right Imtiaz sb, DHA valley disappointed the investors due to the fraudulent triroka of Rafique Habib, Brass and Malik Riaz.
But you can see a lot have been done on ground after Malik Riaz has been kicked out from the valley and DHA took over.
It is slow and it will be slow but for a long term investment, DHA homes being handed over, bridges ongoing, rail road underpass done, huge investment of brass specially in commercial areas, sector F being populated although on slow pace, tagged with Islamabad name, good work done in magnolia, oleander, lilly, rose, bluebell and daffodil, I think long term look ahead in valley is not bad. I think it will rise as most of the ingredients of a township are in place or being in place.
I think DHA cannot make it as a bad project for an indefinite period, rather they are looking forward to hand over more blocks in the current year.
I can see a general rise in twin city properties due to several reasons, some of them being govt incentives in real estate, bzness activities in property just started showing up promising. DHA valley has to have it's fare share, too, in the projected general rise in real estate in near future. In Shaa Allah.

Hope so sir, the affectte get their hard earned money or asset back! It's been a day light injustice even with the families of martyr who trusted with their life long savings!

The tragedy, these soul less developers extort money from common people and pour that money into Flashy High end projects!! Will remain an injustice to get people money when USD was around 80 - 90 and still not delivered when it's almost 170...

When a money leaves a project and is poured elsewhere, in our cultural practices it one hell of an effort to bring that back!