DHA Valley

Does anybody know if they are going to cancel blocks? Also what do you think value of plots will reach on possession?

I don’t think they will cancel the blocks. They will move them elsewhere but development is on going at slow pace. You shall see good results in about 5 years.

I think the chances of cancellation of blocks is always there, they will re-shuffle the fully paid files to developed area once the possession will be ready or may be earlier. Regards

Do u think this can reach price of 35 lacs for 8 marla in 5 years?

I visited DHA valley office last week, they confirmed that no block is being cancelled, but day before yesterday Government approved/sanctioned a big amount of fund for Daducha Dam which is due to be built in DHA valley.

They might cancel some blocks for the dam plus they don't have possession in Valley in all blocks, only Bluebell is being worked on plus DHA homes, nothing else.

It will take another 5 years for them to give possession to some blocks which will be ready. They are of the view that they will give possession in Bluebell in 2014, but i don't think this is going to be the case.

It is being said that the plots or blocks which will be cancelled, the affectees will be given plots in DHA phase 3.

I visited DHA valley multiple times through kalar syaden road in last month. Development work is going on in following blocks (you can see that on Google maps as well

1. DHA homes

2. Daffodils

3. Magnolia

4. Sunflower

I was not able to drive till Bluebell, so not sure about that.

Dear Ali Ahmed,

Very much a possibility if things go well.

Thanks Nasir Sb and Zeeshan Sb.

Regards

I visited dha homes. It’s a long term investment. However I would give it weight over Gulberg residentia

Aslamo’alikum to all today i visited DHA valley it’s very sure it’s long term investment ,i see progress it will take 5 to 7 years that’s why i take u-turn from DHA valley,i was planing to investment but today i change my mind.