DHA Valley Advice

I bought one file in dha valley, 8 marla for 9 lacs plus 5 lacs profit. So total 14 lacs.

Can someone tell me if this includes development charges or i will have to pay these later on?

Thanks

Includes all charges except may be last 1 installment

This is all dues clear, includes development charges, possession charges will be charged later on.

Sir v simple just visit dha office tell them ur registration number which start from DY and they will issue u complete statement

Thanks.

Today I am being offered another one for 7 lacs profit. Thinking of buying - has the market really increased this much?

Thanks

Dear Ali Ahmed,

You should check all details from DHA office before transfer to avoid trouble later on or ask seller/dealer to provide all payment details.

Dear Ali, till date there is no specific reason of increase in DHA valley plots except there is no other place to play by dealers in such rates after Bahria Phase 8. As per my information these prices shall come back to normal soon. Check what happen on Bahria Phase 8 five marla plot

Wish you all the best

DHA Valley demand has increased because it has the cheapest available 5m & 10m plots among the big name societies. Prices may come slightly down as many late payment files are being cleared and are expected to enter the market, hwever the prices are not expected to go back much. Many investors are buying at the moment, especially commercial plots, as development work is underway and DHA Homes and immediate blocks around it are expected to get possession in 1-2 years. In the medium to long term, one can expect a good return on DHA Valley.

Sir DHA home is planned 12 KM earlier to real DHA valley (DHA Valley road), can you please share ongoing development pictures or Altitute and latitute for google earth review.

So far DHA never cleared land payments to local residents, a dam is planned as required the most that shall effect the current location. DHA phase 2 extension is still not clear then how can we expect DHA valley to be completed in cooming futur.

What’s is status of DHA VALLEY now a days 20.10.2015

Dear Atif,

Development is going on and bridge is almost complete so hope for best.

Regards