DHA Valley Commercial Investment

Dear experts,

I have a budget of 5 million and I want to invest for up to 3 years. Can you please advise if DHA Valley commercial can be a good option. I have heard that DHA has received a lot of money that were pending installments of plots and they have started the development work that will complete in next 3 to 5 years. Can you please advise if that is the case. Also which DHA Valley sector is good for commercial plot investment.

Thanks

Sal Khan

@ sal khan..Sir it is a very good investment for period of upto 5 years which will give good returns..

If you are looking for good deals,you can freely contact me at:saadzafar92@Outlook.com OR 03455370978 FOR good deals.

Thanks Saadi, can you please post some details which sector will be near/developed first and good for investment.

Any other senior experts can you please advise about DHA valley commercial or about any other areas for around 3 years investment

Any body else want to advise please

DHA valley commercial plot investment is very good option available in the market rite now, you have to wait for DHA homes to get possession and rates of these commercial plots will increase a lot.

@ sal khan…Sir can you please contact on my phone so that i can guide you accordingly…

@Nasir Any idea about possession date of DHA homes? and what are the current price of DHA homes?

What is current rate for commercial plots in Dha valley? how long Dha homes possession will take?

What are current approximate rate of commercial in dha valley? I hear prices are declining in valley?