Come to invest in dha vally islamabd for better future
We are providing an opportunity to save your investmet
Invest and enjoy the highest profit in near future
Contact
Faseeh estate

Naeem sajjad
0300-8494194

Sir,

I have 8 marla plot in DHA valley Oleander block street 51 plot no 5 I am overseas pakistani one of my overseas friend wants to purchase this plot from me I have paid around 1188000 4 years back kindly advise what should be the fair price which should be good for him and for me please advise

if anyone else is interested please give me an offer

many thanks

How much 8 marla plots in oleander and lily block??

Sir Kindly Contact at this Number for Complete information about DHA Valley. They are Dealing in DHA Valley From Many Years & Runing Our Branch in Islamabad.

Naeem Sajjad= 0300-8494194

Regards

Faseeh Estate

Sajid sb,

Wait for 6-8 months... You plot prices will be doubled because development work is going on in Oleander Block. DHA Homes are also in Oleander block and their possession is expected in December too or may be couple of month later..

Sir kindly can you confirm me value and status of DHA VALLEY BLUE BELL BLOCK, I HAVE 5 MARLA PLOT, IS IT TO BE HOLD OR NOT… AND AGAINST THIS BAHRIA TOWN RAWALPINDI OPTION CAN BE TAKEN OR NOT, AS DHA VALLEY OFFERING IN BAHRI TOWN PINDI.

Kindly advise should we opt for transfwr to bahria town

Boss what about Lilly block.

Sir,if want to sale your 8 marla plot in DHA valley Oleander block street 51 plot no 5 then we can pay you Rs.1250000/- with cash payment.

please contact for further details

Naeem Sajjad

0300-8494194

Sajid Sahb plz check the price…shared by Faseeh Estate plz

When I have called you yesterday Mr.Naeem,

You have advised to hold the plot for couple of years as chances are that prices will jump very high and you have told me that current prices are around 14 to 14.5 lakhs any how many thanks for your offer , I will contact you for sale when I will be in Pakistan coming April I can hold it for long but planning to go to UK so for me selling is the best options , will sell it in April In Sha Allah let see how much is in my Naseeb till april.

Jazak Allah

Agreed with Mudassar sb.

Sajid Sb. Its Not recommended to sell it now

If you can wait for couple of years this will be gold ,,army has already asked Malik Riaz to pay back DHA valley money this will be game changer and very good for DHA ,DHA Valley is not only good for investment but also it will be great for living ..rest is your decision.

DHA valley has to see good time now. It is written in stones. The positive change in Army started even in Gen. Kiani time when He called back serving officers from political duties and stopped political wing inside the GHQ. Gen. Raheel is progressing further into the same. Now tactics are different; rule Pakistan but let civilian puppets in the front. The puppet are quite happy as they still have endless venues to loot the country.

If MR returns even half of valley’s stolen money, some say it is 62 billions while other say 54 billions, valley will go the best in twin cities. I think they will not spare MR now as Gen. Raheel is not a bribery man, neither the close people around him.

In December, I personally think a big change will happen in valley in good faith and sectors like Lilly, Oleander, and Daffodil will shine.

BT could also see good time as after returning valley’s money bags, He can rightly ask Army to help him with mafia and let him work freely in Sawan River Bridge, phase-8 extension litigation areas, phase-9 similar problems and GT road access to garden city. This access alone can put him on the highly plus side.

Fully agreed with Abdul Qayyum Sb,

This will be one of those investments you do in a life time,,DHA is DHA and valley people have already waited for so long soon they will be enjoying their fruit..

Frustration is high everywhere