DHA Valley Investment

Aoa all … I want to inquire about where to buy a plot if I have got 1 million … I have been working on DHA Valley for last 2-3 months and have found 5 Marla plots (in Jasmine Block) within my range… But I am still in confusion … Please suggest.

Same situation here with me, i’m also thinking to invest in 5 marla, but couldn’t make my mind, i’m not certain about the return as the original buyers have sold their plots at loss and now those who have it are also looking to get rid of it and are flexible to negotiate.

Its a long term investment. The residents of DHA Valley will have access to a world of international services, which are exclusive to DHA residents only. If you want to invest for long term then DHA Valley is a good investment but for a short term (less then 12 months) I dont see much profit.

Just came back from DHA valley visit from Kallar Syedian road .... Trapped in the muddy road in heavy rains ... Alot of slippery and deep areas on both sides of road ... Allah has saved me ....

In the visit I have seen DHA homes ready, painted ... But I am not sure when the possession will be handed over .... No proper way to reach there, yesterday I visited through DHA valley express way and seen Sunflower a bit developed ....then entered dha valley via other barrier after crossing sunflower.... Alot of kachi roads in the blocks ... Trucks are moving ... It seems that development is very slow ... Wht I understood I was travelling in Bluebell, Rose, Tulip etc blocks yesterday but was not sure where exactly these blocks are having their boundaries ....??

Today I entered from Oleander, Lilly, Daffodils and reached DHA homes ... But not sure like yesterday where the boundaries of these blocks are ...

It was raining and as sun day no one was there to guide us ... This is the total story regarding my two days visit to DHA valley from both of the entrances ....

Regards

It is a very good investment but long term, you can not get a 5 marla plot in 10 lac from Karal Chowk Till Rawat, DHA valley is the only option.

You are right Nasir Khursheed brother .... Can anyone suggest me block .. I am going for Jasmine block ... About to finalize a deal within 2-3 days ....

Regards

@mehmood

what about the bridge from expressway to bluebell is it ready,or you took rawat industrial route to enter blue bell.

How long the expressway takes you?right upto valley?

@Epigenius No bridge brother..... Koi nam e nishan hee nahi bridge ka ....The image you see in google earth is almost same about the express way ......

We used Rawat industrial way road ... It seems tht work on bridge of sunflower was stopped long time ago ... Just few pillars have been built ...

Anyways any expert here who can exactly guide us to the blocks on site .... As I was considering all blocks locations as per following map ... But was not sure exactly

http://www.dhai.com.pk/dhavalley/location.php

Valley has no future for the next decade,nasir bro you are consistently repeating this story of no plot in this range stuff,whereas valley is too old now to be called a plot,secondly their is no chance of prices even getting stagnant as its a consistent fall,so better stay away from it,or if one just wants to satisfy himself by buying valley and presuming an achievement of having a space then u can go for it,

Agreed with adnan.

No future untill DAM controversy is resolved.

Any update about marigold sector. I have paid 11 instalments (8 marla)m i required to pay the last one before selling. Any idea of price range?

Brothers please advice what is the futures of DHA valley?

Is it safe for 3 years investment? Recommended sector in DHA valley or DHA 2 where prices are comparatively low?