Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
SyedAmjad
( 642 posts )

[55 Replies]
I know DHA Valley has usually been the focus of a lot of criticism and I have myself described it as a scar on DHAI's repute. However, recently prices of this scheme have risen sharply and all blocks are trading in profit, good location plots are hard to find and are at a huge premium, but dealers are recommending it strongly. I visited the site a few days ago but the development activity is not suggestive of any signs of possession in the near future.

Do you people think it could still be a good investment option considering that it is mainly files with no possession in sight. Can the prices rise any further or are we already near the peak in the current cycle? Thanks.

2010 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Ali1
    (776 posts)
    Amjad sb I also went there to see on ground. The current trading is probably by file Mafia. Actual growth will start in a couple of years
      2009 days ago 

SyedAmjad
      (642 posts)
      I agree, that its that group of investors which flocks to a scheme, causes a sudden rise in prices and then moves on to the next scheme, and there is little doubt they will do the same with DHA valley as well. However, the scheme may be a good investment option while the game is still on, and that is the million dollar question...When do you exit? Are the prices already at or near peak or is a further jump coming?

In Lahore, 5 marla files of DHA-EME Phase 2, whose even location is yet unknown were selling stable for 9 lacs only till a month ago, but in the last 4 weeks they have jumped past 15 lacs with No development on ground. I wonder if we are looking at similar levels for Valley as well.
        2009 days ago 

Ali1
        (776 posts)
        No doubt dha valley is a great investment for long term. It has a good potential for growth as target buyers are middle class and in a few year it will get very active. Factor are dha brand, Bahria and hrl. Also by the time it's ready we will likely have a Proper Islamabad expressway
          2009 days ago 

SyedAmjad
          (642 posts)
          Property dealers are quoting the example of Safari Valley prices and how DHA valley is superior in terms of its location right on main Islamabad highway. But i still think those dynamics will come into play once possession is given. For now though, its just a roll of the dice... It seems like a blind gamble. A 5 marla category plot in BlueBell is selling for more than 10 lacs..will it reach 15? lets see, but i have my doubts.
            2009 days ago 

Falcon
            (4443 posts)
            @syed amjad..Sir they are expected to touch 1.5 million in the coming 6 months.
              2009 days ago 

SyedAmjad
              (642 posts)
              @Saadi. Thanks for that update. Do you deal in DHA valley also? I am trying to decide on making a move here.
                2009 days ago 

Falcon
                (4443 posts)
                I do not deal thoroughly in dha valley buti have an excellent deal right now..8 marla in jasmine block..You can contact me at my mail..saadzafar92@outlook.com...
                Btw its an excellent option for long term investment..
                  2009 days ago 

Nasir
                  (2512 posts)
                  Well, nothing was left in Zone 5 in 10 lacs range, only valley was there, even DHA 2 extension files were being traded on 16-20, DHA valley was under valued, SyedAmjad, i also used not to recommend DHA valley but now i am telling people to invest if they have 9-10 lacs spare and it is better to buy in Real Estate rather than keeping that money in bank.
                  DHA valley 5 marla price will be 15 and 8 marla will reach 22-15, if we can compare the prices with DHA Homes which are adjacent to Valley blocks, we can get a very good idea of prices prevailing and prices in future.
                    2009 days ago 

SyedAmjad
                    (642 posts)
                    Nasir sb thanks for that very useful info. Which blocks in Valley do you recommend for investment and any idea on going rates for a good 5 & 8 marla plot there? The people I have spoken to so far are advising me to focus on BlueBell, Rose and Tulip only, if I am investing for short term, which is my likely intention. I do have 10 lacs "spare" as you called it :) but its hard earned money, so I need to be sure. Also do you deal in DHA Valley?

Saadi sb I am considering that option you gave seriously but I am trying to make up my mind on which block to invest in. This 8 Marla plot you have, is it corner? Thanks.
                      2009 days ago 

Ali1
                      (776 posts)
                      I think it cannot be like safari as dha valley has over 20,000 plots probably a lot more so there is ample supply. Dealers are just creating the hype at the moment. However prices can reach 15 lacks for 5 Marla's. There are con artists anything is possible
                        2008 days ago 

Post Answer (55 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL