Dha valley will be the grave of riaz dako

According to reliable sources military hss given three options to riaz dako. Either develop dha vallley or give back 61 billion rupees. Othetwise be ready to be burried indha valley. Comments are awaited from riaz dako touts on zameen.Com

After paying full 12 instalments I’m still waiting for hand over of my plot since 2013. I don’t pay this money to MR. I invest in the name of DHA so it’s purely DHA fault if they transfer this money to anybody. MR is not stronger then Army so it’s DHA responsibility to hand over and complete the remaining work .

Valley with current prices has hell lot of juice left ,dont sell your stakes,

When it comes to failure of DHA Valley, people say it has nothing to do with military. DHA is a separate business entity. When it comes to credit, then it becomes necessary to associate it with military leadership.

Military is always good in earning credits by hook or crook and too good in putting their failures on other shoulders.

I personally think dha 8 marla home is a good bet,map similar to dha villas,and worst come to the worst they will be delivered in maxium three years,even at the moment construction is just 70 lakh plus by that time who knows where it might end,and with rawat expressway expected to start late this year,i am very optimistic about the outcome,

Lets wait and watch

Riaz Dako this is nice name for malik riaz. He is worse than Dako. His is using shelter of another big Dako Zardari. Both are dako brothers

Inshallah, Bahria Town will deliver and DHA Valley owners will forget all of their suffering soon. Malik Riaz is a good man and may Allah keep him on straight path so he can deliver.

There is less plots then people holding files , in 2008 every body got file how apply for the plot, army persons will get possession first. Other people will pay development charges as wall, I been told on 8 merla will be 10lakh and 5 merla 7 lakh as development charges.

Haseeb Sb.

This is a very bad news, poor people already waited for so long with MR used all their money to fund other projects. At least there should be no development charges.

If there is development charges than we should go to high court. Its not our fault , from where shall we pay the development charges.

Y first possesion to army personnel we paid equal installments.

Its a real shame if it happens so. Only powerful are being given previlage and other not given a fair shalre.

The army is not immune to corruption, but it is never publicised. I blame DHA for DHA Valley problems BT is less corrupt than Army.

Yup add DHA 2 ext to the list of DHA corruptions

MR has looted people not only in DHA valley but also in phade 9, phase 8 ext and BE2. Malik riaz is as corrupt as DHA. The strategy is to loot poors and to give rich.

Army must separate themselves from this project or get Malik Riaz and Habib Rafique to eat the loss and hand over everyone’s plots.

DHA Valley will ultimately get successful, however , it will take 3-4 years. But frankly i liked the caption of this thread… MR EITHER DEVELOP DHA VALLEY Othetwise be ready to be burried in dha valley LOLS :slight_smile:

Dha Valley prices are rising so be smart and pull your investment or wait 3 to 4 years for good return.

Regards

Jasmine 5 marla 11 paid 1 lakh profit,orleander 12 paid 8 marla open 1.7 profit,daffodil 8 marla 12 paid 1.5 profit,bluebell 5 marla open 4 lakh profit,bluebell 5 marla transferable corner 3 lakh profit contact 03005167456

Jasmine 5 marla 11 paid 1 lakh profit,orleander 12 paid 8 marla open 1.7 profit,daffodil 8 marla 12 paid 1.5 profit,bluebell 5 marla open 4 lakh profit,bluebell 5 marla transferable corner 3 lakh profit contact 03005167456