E-12

Due to recent drop in prices, it looks like property prices in e-12 have started moving towards their reasonable or true worth.

What forum experts say how down prices in e-12 can go? And buying in e-12 with dropped rates in a wise investment or wise is to stay away from this sector?

I would simply say…STAY AWAY STAY AWAY… =)

Dear IB few weeks ago visited e 12 currently land is not acquired there , huge encroachments so agree with sadi this is not the right time to invest there

Thank you saadi sb and Ibrahim sb for your valuable suggestions.

I would never recommend you to invest in E-12, or G-14/1/2/3. Invest in something solid like G-13, Bahria , DHA or Multi.

Nasir sahib is DHA 2. Really solid investment,if so which block and what type of plots. What is the expected return on investment in two years time.

How much is 1 kanal file being sold in E-12 now?

About a year ago, 1 kanal file in E-12 was roughly in the same range as 1.2 kanal possession plot in F-15 (JKCHS).

Then after a 7-8 months, asking prices in E-12 became more than double the price of 1.2 possession plot in F-15.

Saadi has been saying for a long time that this is a game being played. I agree with his view.

But the question is whether they will ever develop E-12 or there is no niyat?

What is your advice for the person who is already in E-12? What to do now and what are the other option if i want to sell 35x70 plot in E-12 for living purpose.

Thanks

@Anu: I talked to a property dealer about buying in E-12. He was saying prices in E-12 have started rising again but slowly. So Anu you can wait a little and let prices get bit high and then you can sell your plot. But the dealer’s saying about increase in prices might be due to the reason that he was persuading me to buy soon b4 prices go too high:) So better is you may check the market and see what experts of this forum say.

@IB, Thanks a lot. I am not in hurry nor i am investor i want to build my home in next 5 years. So just looking different options. God will if E-12 is gona developed in couple of years i would love to stay here but if CDA is not in mood then i might think to move some where else. I like this sector by location but without development its waste of time and money.

@Anu: Cannot be said for sure about its development. However, once I read a post of someone that his father bought a plot (or he was allotted a plot) in e-12 at the time when he (the Internet post writer) was a college student. According to him at the time of his post writing over the Internet, his own son was a college student. But e-12 sector has not been developed yet. :)

This story suggests that its too long that this sector has not been developed. However, we cannot loose hope; we hope that soon it would be developed once CDA gets financially stable. Lets wait for that time. I think its chairman has been given some other assignment and new CDA chairman would be appointed soon. So let see how honest new chairman is and how soon CDA develops the sector.

Rizwan, DHA is solid and it is a very good investment, possession plots, you can get a profit of 5-10 lacs in a 2-3 years investment.

Prices of E-12 start getting down,what is the reason of this downfall? It means still CDA in not in mood to start development in this sector even after 25 Years.

Is it good to invest in this sector? Any update of development

If you are in E-12 for self living, my advice is to get out. Buy in D-12, G-13, G-14, G-15 or F-15.

Rightly said Pk1.

@ anu…Sir i advised you before that sell your plot in E-12…E-12 still cannot get developed…