Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Rehan Shafi
( 5 posts )

[15 Replies]
I need the experts opinion on the Roshan Pakistan Housing Scheme.

I know once the NOC was cancelled by CDA after that CDA gives one year extension to do some development. I have few questions regarding to RP.

1- Is the land acquired by the RP? If not then will they acquire it as they are selling plot (I thought in the land which is not acquired yet).

2- Is there any chance of full development in next 5 years?

3- If CDA again cancel the NOC of RP then what will be status of owner of the plots? I want to ask in that case all the money will be lost?

4- As the plots are available on the installments (3 year plan) and I have total 7 years to start construction of house. Should I go for RP?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

2287 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Sohail Bashi..
    (3 posts)
    I have reason to believe that RP land is not their own. They have probably cannived or under SOME form of pressure occupied the land developed by CDEHS in E16/2. My father is an affectee as even after having a confirm allottment letter of 2008 and site visit since 2006 and observing the plot being developed, he was surprised to note that same land which was earlier claimed by CDECH for their allottees was being advertised and sold to allottees of RP Housing society. What a scam????? but CDECHS management has not taken notice.

CDA should take notice and not allow double allottment of land ripping-off poor people
      2035 days ago 

Muhammad ali
      (128 posts)
      So you didn't get any plot then?I can't believe.
        2035 days ago 

Usman
        (13 posts)
        AOA dears,

i have one query about RP, why they do not join their main road with main road of cabinet, access not clear yet while they sold more than 80% plots, also they do not have land for direct route from GT road,

B.R

Usman
          2004 days ago 

M.R.Rehman
          (52 posts)
          What is the current situation of roshan pakistan i am discussing only developered/semi developed area.
            327 days ago 

Nasir
            (154 posts)
            Most of the plots are given possession on developed area, while some area is still under develop due to land issue. Around 30 houses are constructed over there. NOC is still not approved. Layout plan is cancelled by CDA.
              327 days ago 

Post Answer (15 Replies)
              < 1 2

Username:
              Password:
              Email Basket (0)
              SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL