E-17/3 Visit

Visited CDECHS E-16 & E-17 on dated 07 April 2014. 20 plus houses are constructed in E-16.

In E-17/3 06 houses are under construction or complete.

Mian Nadeem

Hi,

Please accept my apologies if this is not right place to post my requirement. Actually I am looking to buy a Land or structural house about 10 to 20 Marla in any sector of Islamabad on installment basis.

If anyone can help me to find out something good according to my budget will be highly appreciated.

My contact detail is alishah777@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Syed Arif Ali Jilani

Mian Sb, thanks for the update. It means things are shaping up gradually, though at a slow pace. Just wondering if you noticed any activity on underground electric cabling work? Any update on installation of gas meters? Has any new property dealer opened office on cabinet site?

Thanks Mian Ji plz update this forum about current price of different size of plots.

Khan G: No activity regarding underground electricity cable laying and fixing of distribution boxes to be fixed one box for 2 houses.Base for distribution boxes are placed in few streets. No street lights work. However transformers are already installed in E-16 & E-17.

No Gas meter or service line installed. No new office opened.

Houses constructed in E-16 are of 3060, 3570,5090 & 75120 size. In E-17/3 all houses are constructed on 50*90 Plots.

AppCake: Asking Prices

E-16/3 50*90 45-48,

E-16/2& E-17/3 38-42 lekh.

E-16/3 35*70 27-30 lekh.

E-16/3 30*60 20-23 lekh.

Syed Arif:

In CDA Sectors on installments plots or houses are not available. Possible in Bahria Enclave , DHA-II, D-17 etc.

Please Post how much advance u can pay and monthly installment u can afford.

Mian Nadeem

Mian Nadeem Sahib: Extremely grateful for the realistic update and accurate prices.

How about prices in E-17/3 and specifically 1 kanal plot on main double road what wud be the realistic price of it?

45 lekh approx

Thanks But ppl are asking like 50+ for this kind of plot,Is it that the rate has gone up or its just ppl who dnt want to sell

People having craze of main road, corner or Park face readily pay more than market price.

Seller always demand more than market price. Giving offer is buyer,s right.

What about price of normal plot 50x90 in cabinet E-17/3?

Mian ji is right main road plots are expensive even corner and park face too most expensive main road corner but i think in 50x90 plot my preference not go for corner as kanal house has already pathways on both sides of house …

Junaid bhai what is the current price of ordinary Level plot 50x90 in E-17/3?

@pk1 above normal 4.2million and normal 4million …

Pk1 have you visited the society … I have to ask that what members say that area lies on d-17 side of e-17/3 is better then other side …

Junaid sahib: Thanks for shairng with us update info. Would appreciate if you could share prices of 3570 and 4080 plot in E-17/3.

Regards

I was offered a corner plot 50*90 in e-16 for 45 lacs about 2 weeks ago.

Other side of picture:

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1102154585&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20140410

Thanks Mian Saab for sharing.

I hope things will get better.

Thank you, Mian Sb, for sharing the link. If it does really happen it is surely going to have a positive effect on cabinet society.