E-19.. Ministry Of Commerce Cooperative Housing Society

Can anyone confirm the market value of (50x90) E-19 Ministry of Commerce Cooperative Housing Society?

Have you visited the site what is the development status

No bro Imran i am out of country that why i put this question to my respected exparts :frowning:

From the last time I have seen, I think its about 6-7 lakh all dues clear...I maybe wrong? It is cheap though, cheaper than the rest like PECHS, Top City and Mumtaz City.

E-19 does look pretty decent for purely investment purposes only, however, I have heard rumours about politics involved regarding development similar to what happened to Park Enclave and G-14...don't know whether true or not?

I personally don't know what the development status is there, but from what I have heard development is on going at a slow pace. If anyone has knowledge on this situation can elaborate further!

Few weeks back, I passed by the main road, and have seen that some development work was going along the gate, did not went inside. Regards

Thanks for ur info brothers ...

yes abdul brother it is cheap at this moment 1 kanal 4 lac and devolopments charges are round about 7/8 lac but its dead no devolopement what so ever (some one said).

so av changed my mind now diffintly going for E-16/17 possession only plot.

Tahir saab, I personally would recommend E-19 yet. The price and location is tempting hence why I started to investigate it but came to discover about development politics and backed off little now. I think I have done enough long term investments especially with these budget societies such as Green city, ICHS...

I am now turning my attentions towards possession plots or big branded societies so I am on the hunt for a 7 or 10 marla possession plot in CDECHS. Let me know what you discover in CDECHS and whether you manage to buy something at reasonable price!

What is the price range there in E16-17 dear

Badmint bhai E/16-3 7 marla plot level one good location near cinstructed society ARound 22 /23 lac

Plots with possession but no good location near private houses is around 20/21 lac ..

Plot with no possession area is 18 lac

I hop it helps

What are the rates of 5 and 10 marla file of E 19. What are the development charges of these files

I have visited the society. Plots are located around 4 kilometer away from main road. No doubt development work is in full progress. Balloting of plots will be held on 31st December means today :)

However keeping its past performance its not clear that current management is sincere or just doing this to get money from people. Things will get clear in next 6 months.

Dear brother imran

5 marla e 19 price is around 2 to 2.5 lac with cost of land clear

10 marla price is 3 to 3.5 lac cost of land clear

After some time this will become out of reach too. This happens every where in Islamabad Pindi area.

Baloch Sb, will take considerable time to get out of reach as it is at very initial stages at the moment. Regards

But what about development status on ground

Dear Imran, the development pace and status is the main reason for low rates at the moment. Regards

1 kanal plot is around 4 n 5 lac without development charges

which is around 7 n 8 lac

Dear sheikh sb i agree with u

a person who wants to invest for 5 to 7 years with very low budget and spare amount he should consider all those societies , like e 19, dha vally , jkchs ,zone 5 but if he can forget this investment for 5 to 7 years he will not pull out this investment as i know many people who invested in g 15 in 2000-2001 and bought 7 marla plot around 2.5 lac and at that time there was no map no development even area was not clear :) same things people were saying about g 15 , how society will clear land, will they be able to hand over possessions or not :)

Ibrahim Sb,

If some one has this much extra money and invest it for 5 to 10 years, I think it will be a good investment.

Regards

Yes 5 to 10 years. There are other better options such as multi residentia.