Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
Talib-e-ghil..
( 248 posts )

[55 Replies]
Peshawar has seen massive influx of displaced people from war/terror torn KPK which has led to land worth platinum in the only decent housing society Hayatabad. As there has never been an alternative except the decade stalled regilalma project which is very well planned besides being massive in size. My question is would the innovative PTI make this a reality or it would be the same as before?

2348 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    S.Arshad
    (229 posts)
    Hayatabad is the only planned government society in peshawar that's why 5 marla house price is more than 10 million rupees. Even in islamabad prices are lower than hayatabad.
    There is dispute between government and tribals over some land and should be solved first to continue development and make it safe place for residents.
      2348 days ago 

Salman
      (83 posts)
      @sinful. Right a day after election i also felt like bringing some of my investment from isb to peshawar but unfotunately, the dynamics of peshawar market are different and very complex. Besides that my organisation conducted a performance audit of the regi lalma project and keeping that study in view the project doesnt seem to be developing any time soon. However, again its peshawar and you cant be sure of anything.
      You can also visit http://www.Kukikhel.Com/#!Regi-lalma-dispute to get to know the dispute well. Regards
        2345 days ago 

Talib-e-ghil..
        (248 posts)
        Salman,

I saw the article and it seems ok. I think this matter has to be resolved for the betterment of the whole kpk people who have flooded peshawar. With billions of rs already invested there is no alternative but to build this. With pti being in power i am hoping inshaallah much will change in kpk including rl project an dif it does it will be the best investment of pakistan real estate.
          2344 days ago 

Zaheer
          (14 posts)
          Any devolpment on regi model town please update???
            2106 days ago 

S.Arshad
            (229 posts)
            I read a news in December/2013 that affected tribal agreed to solve Regi Lalma dispute through dialogs.
              2106 days ago 

Talib-e-ghil..
              (248 posts)
              Unfortunately it might be too late as soon Bahria will ruthlessly crush all these quater of a century old looser in Peshawar.
                2106 days ago 

S.Arshad
                (229 posts)
                If BT Peshawar started that will affect sky rocketing prices of Hayatabad too.But I heard that BT also facing land issues and they postponed till further notice.

I don't know exact location of BT in Peshawar.
                  2106 days ago 

Crore patti
                  (310 posts)
                  This regilalma project

i am hearing since i was child now i have child i will share regi with him also might be he can make deal there!!!!!!!!!!
                    2106 days ago 

Ahmed Tanoli
                    (554 posts)
                    Croe Patti,

Really good comments,haha haha
                      2106 days ago 

Prop Guide
                      (6961 posts)
                      So, hoping for the best from PTI Govt. It will benefit masses.

Regards
                        2105 days ago 

Post Answer (55 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL