Effect Of PTI Government On Regilalma Project

Peshawar has seen massive influx of displaced people from war/terror torn KPK which has led to land worth platinum in the only decent housing society Hayatabad. As there has never been an alternative except the decade stalled regilalma project which is very well planned besides being massive in size. My question is would the innovative PTI make this a reality or it would be the same as before?

Hayatabad is the only planned government society in peshawar that's why 5 marla house price is more than 10 million rupees. Even in islamabad prices are lower than hayatabad.
There is dispute between government and tribals over some land and should be solved first to continue development and make it safe place for residents.

@sinful. Right a day after election i also felt like bringing some of my investment from isb to peshawar but unfotunately, the dynamics of peshawar market are different and very complex. Besides that my organisation conducted a performance audit of the regi lalma project and keeping that study in view the project doesnt seem to be developing any time soon. However, again its peshawar and you cant be sure of anything. You can also visit http://www.Kukikhel.Com/#!Regi-lalma-dispute to get to know the dispute well. Regards

Salman,

I saw the article and it seems ok. I think this matter has to be resolved for the betterment of the whole kpk people who have flooded peshawar. With billions of rs already invested there is no alternative but to build this. With pti being in power i am hoping inshaallah much will change in kpk including rl project an dif it does it will be the best investment of pakistan real estate.

Any devolpment on regi model town please update???

I read a news in December/2013 that affected tribal agreed to solve Regi Lalma dispute through dialogs.

Unfortunately it might be too late as soon Bahria will ruthlessly crush all these quater of a century old looser in Peshawar.

If BT Peshawar started that will affect sky rocketing prices of Hayatabad too.But I heard that BT also facing land issues and they postponed till further notice.

I don't know exact location of BT in Peshawar.

This regilalma project

i am hearing since i was child now i have child i will share regi with him also might be he can make deal there!!!!!!!!!!

Croe Patti,

Really good comments,haha haha

So, hoping for the best from PTI Govt. It will benefit masses.

Regards

Does anybody know about the exact location of Bahria Town in Peshawar?

Lets see what would happen. Currently PTI needs to focus on other major issues in KPK, security on top of that.

As per regi lalma is concerned, in my view, the issues with the tribal areas also relate to federal government. So, in my view, the federal government needs to look into the issue. But the locality is suffering because of the political issues.

Dear all,

Any update on the regi after the last hope shown in the link below.

Https://www.facebook.com/RegiLalmaTownship#!/photo.php?fbid=671502232909016&set=a.426512730741302.99332.406365892755986&type=1&theater

Regards

So in essence currently there is no investment opportunity available in Peshawar and the only avenue which could be available is through BT there.

This is very unfortunate for the Regi which was ready with roads , street lights etc were done, location is even better compare to hyatabad but still covering under the dust of years and years.

I am not sure as how PDA justifying thier salaries for last 4 years.

Regards

It’s Naya KPK. We will have a Naya Regi Lalma Township free from problems.

Ameen.

What r u folks talking about?? Hahaha. …PTI have priorities at 180 degrees opposite your expectations. …After shutting down some media houses and rallies in punjab they may think some things about KP future. …should wait until least those important tasks are finished and over. …

Yasir bhai I was being sarcastic… Aap to serious ho gaye…