Eid - Property Prices Always Jump After Eid?

Does property prices always jump after Eid as their is more buying activity post Ramadan?

Called a dealer and he told me that prices will jump 10 - 12% aprox after Eid. He gave some examples like Bahria Enclave will jump from 63k to 70k.

Bahria prices are artifically inflated,due to dearth of genuine buyers their is a negligible chance of prices going up,with bulk of sellers in the market,market will remaing depressed this year

There are always good chances that after every eid prices move up, lets see what happened after this eid. :slight_smile:

This might be true for completed projects where genuine buyers are interested to build a house, but for under-development projects where investors put in their money, still there are no signs of recovery.

Hopes are dim

Dear overseas friends,

don't invest blindly before invest should think and conform ground reality.

Don't believe just brand,the most important ground reality,we are overseas and we have a hard earn money so be careful before invest.

Regards

Very less chances.

Nasir Bhai why so pessimistic ?

He is realistic.

I don't understand why we aspect prices boom every year. I don't think the prices will increased this year at all.

There is no mega project going to complete in this year in Islamabad Rawalpindi. The only possible project which will complete probably 1st quarter of next year is Kashmir highway extend project or Metro bus project. We can see the development work on ground for this 2 projects.

All of us know the new air port will be ready in 2016 so till that I don't see any reason to prices increase.

The current government is not interested to promote real estate, that's why more than a year they did not announce any housing project.

Government is focus on other investment in Power plants, Agriculture, Industry, High ways, Water Dams etc.

Bahria posession plots could get some jump after Eid.That’s my assumption.Not necessarily it will be true.:slight_smile:

Dear friends aoa.. In my humble opinion, i have a different point of view . After Eid- ul- Mubarik ,the market is likely to pick up the pace as far as business is concerned and therefore the prices are likely to increase as well, though it may not be a phenomenal increase but 10- 15% increase is expected. The reasons are :

1. The economic situation of the country is getting stable.

2. Demand / desire of a personal home is the wish of every human, its long that real estate is in the state of hibernation,so after the confidence of the general public restores, the demand will increase and so will the price.

3. Large influx of IDPs will also contribute somehow towards the market pick up.

4. Oversees coming on eid vacations will try to secure some good deals.

Nutshell, IA market will start seeing a positive trend after eid.

ALLAH knows the best and may ALLAH shower his blessings on us and complete Pakistan.

@bluedoctor

Counting on the miseries of IDPs is ridiculous. ....what about the political instability after eid???.....all the political parties led by tsunami khan are planning nation wide protest on 14 August. ...government of PMLN is very weak these days with looming threats of military coup. ....let's see if the government could survive all that. ....

When there are plenty of rains ,you can watch factually lavender flowers in the middle of the desert,

unfortunately in past ppl purchased deserts with gold in hopes for lavender gardens,but they realized very late the absence of rains ,and ended in dry desert with wild bushes,

,I am not poetic , but reality is very pessimistic,any how positiveness should always be there,and at last who has seen tomorrow,

Property agents are forecasting a small jump in Bahria, because they are attractive for overseas investors due to their easy and hassle free process of sale and purchase and transfer. Makes it ideal for people making short term visits and want to finalize deal in a weeks time.

I am totally agreed with Million$$$,

Ht_1 is right,Bahria is Bahria,i always believe Bahria and second is Dha.

Regards

And what about BTK and BE2 ht1 i dont think now people come in bahria net…

Some pseudo intellectuals like Millions,DK have started poetry here :) interesting...

By the way Mr Million sahib , what is ridiculous if the influx of IDPs may affect the demand and supply rule??

Dont just blame others by ur ill intellect,,plzzzzzzz :)

Dont throw money in BAHRIA Islamabad just on assumptions. Bahria tycoon is engaged in Karachi with all the money they grabbed from Islamabad has been invested in Karachi. They are very less chances that they will come to Islamabad before 3-4 years, once they are successful in grabing and collecting money from Krachites, which will take minimum 3 years, then they will leave them and will come to rob Islamabad WALAS..

No offence, my personal analysis without any bias and for the good of readers :)

Cheers

@ khuram THE GREAT,,YOU ARE REALLY GREAT, what i said was totally opposite to Ht-1,,,,but

akalmand key liay ishara ore baikoof kaliay ,?

if you cannot understand that's not my fault , what the crack are you calling some one pseudo intellectual, and then say no offence , let the readers judge you,