F-15 - Feasable For Living ?

Aoa to all members. Im considering to buy and construct a 500sqyd house for living with my family. The thing that worries me is that i've heard that f-15 is an illegal sector without a proper noc from cda? Is it true ? Or is the noc in process ? If not then why has development and construction already been done in the sector ? What problems could be faced in the future by the residents of f-15 if the noc is not issued by cda ? Should i acquire a plot there or not ? Your help would be much appreciated. Regards Mian masood

Cda issue noc for town planing. Noc to j&khs is issued for phase i. For phase 2 lay out plan is approved noc not issued. Purchase on ground plot without any fear. Areas where development not yet started in f-15 has some land issues. Mian nadeem

Thanks mian nadeem for providing this information.

Regards, Z@in n@deem

Dear brother f 15 1 is part of phase 1 and jkchs already got noc of phase 1 there noc of f 15 16 extension is still pending in cda in developed area buy anything

Thank you all for your prompt replies ,you cleared a lot of confusions Jazakallah