Faisal town

Any updates discussions regarding ft please share, is it good for short term investment

Development is going on with reasonable pace but I think in short term it will go in negative due fresh launch of Faisal Residencia.

It is true

Kami2k,

Everyone including me was expecting decrease in price of FT with the launch of FR, however, it is not the case at the moment. What will happen tomorrow, no one knows, except Allah SWT.

Regards

@ Mr. Khan

Mr. Khan its very normal that price will come down after at least 2 weeks, we cannot expect sudden drop. After two weeks either investors would be busy in selling/buying of new launch or their money would have stuck. In both cases, it would have a bit negative impact on Faisal Town phase 1. Secondly the out-come of the function of Zedem International in early April may further push short term investors to sell their plots. Since recently I have sold one of my plots, I have some idea of the market. Practically if one really wants to sell his plot, he will have to come down about 2 lacs from the demand. Otherwise its hard to sell plot which shows slow buy/sell activity these days. But I will like to take your comments as you are a real and more impotently a sincere expert.

Tanvir sb, to some extent, I agree with your comments. However, the demand is still there for A Block of FT even during the launch of Faisal Residencia. It means people are willing to buy FT based on ground realities as the development is taking a good shape. Close to function time and carpeting of main roads, the market will grow positively. These are my simple expectations... The rest Allah SWT knows better. I simply see some more potential in FT for the short term investment.

One thing is very clear, when you want to sell in hurry or desperation, then the dealer will maximize its margin of TOP...

Regards

By the way Mr. Khan I sold the plot in a very strange way. I was not in a mood of selling. I went to market to buy some household commodities. There I saw a dealer of multi/faisal town. I told him I want to sell a plot in faisal town. I placed the demand and next day I got your views on the price. After 4 days he replied and in next 2 days the deal was final. But from this activity I got some real idea of the market. I think I was not in hurry…

Tanvir sb, all is good that ends well... Its past, and now look ahead....you will have hundreds of opportunities... My best wishes with you..

Regards

It seems to me investors are like sheep who don’t look at the merits of each project but just move onto where the grass looks greener. If both projects are from the same party and of a SIMILAR VALUE; and one is near to possession, then what logic is it that this will reduce in price in comparison to a new project, where no work has been done?

Simply, investors opt for option wid les capital amount and short term profit. For dis, new launch is ideal.