Faisal Town F-18 - Any Update About Map And Price?

Aoa dear members. What is latest news about Faisal Town F-18 Islamabad map and what is current profit rate of open and closed files?

Price is above 6 lacs at the moment. It reached to 7 lacs two days back.

No one is sure about release of map. It could this month or next month.

Thanks

Is it phase 2?

I heard it is coming in a month's time?

Cheers

I have heared faisal town F-18 is being launched. Is it right? They are already late in issuance of map. So who will put money in phase 2

Dear Mutaza, investors will buy them in hours and will sell it to common people on own, as happened on phase-1.

Thanks

As far its profit concern its nt confirmed.people say that its 6 lakh and when u go 4 sale no one ready to give u more then 5 lacs.

What was the total price for 10 marla or 8 Marla, any body have complete details or installments plan for F-18. I am interested to invest 6 lakh

Rumors in market about faisal town phase 2 but still not launched, they should launch faisal town phase 1 map ASAP as prices are again on decline.

Then is mindless thing to see increase in prices without MAP and development. Launching of Phase-2 may be to use the funds for the development of Phase-1… Playing with innocent people hard earned money.

Syed Ibrahim Sb,

I have also heard the news about Phase-II, but not sure how true that is.

Thanks

Sometimes I feel like FT is a premature launch and things are being driven on speculations.

They should show the map plus start development at phase 1, they should/must not launch phase 2 rite now, they will de moralise the investors/ buyers.

Dear nasir bhai 100 percent agree with u

they should start some practical work in faisal town phase 1 before launching phase 2 ,

another news in market is that management is purchasing some land opposite to faisal town phase 1 location and behind T&T.

Syed Ibrahim Sb,

practically something had started, just visited the site 2 weeks ago and digging at the front a massive piece of land was wat i observed. For Map i think they are just waiting for some land acquisition.

Thanks for this news of purchasing more land in front of Phase-1. Will surely confirm it through other sources as well.

Why don't we discourage the societies who start collecting money from customers without revealing map, location, legal/regulatory documents? It is our right to know about these things before payment.

We should discourage all those tactics which societies/dealers use to create fake price hikes, whatever the housing society is...

Had to Agree with Muhammad Zeeshan. But how can we discourage such tactics ?? any thoughts pls share.

Cheers,

Had to agree with this.

But how can we stop such tactics played by soceities and dealers ?? Any thought ??

IS-Base: I played my part to support my thinking. I didn't invest in Faisal Town, Bahria Enclave-2 etc, even I had a knowledge that these projects are profit oriented and well known.

Due to fake price hike in real estate sector, the downfall becomes inevitable as we have seen in the past.

Dear Zeeshan Sb, agree with you, but how do it, any idea?

Simply don't say, that we should not buy, coz here we as a society, don't follow the rules, but want that every other person should follow the rules in their domain.

Thanks

We must request Federal Government to frame rules for such societies failed to start the work in due time, i think there is already a department working for it.

We can open online petitions and collectively file a case.