Faisal Town Islamabad (F-17 / F-18)

Dear all,

I tried downing a quick search on internet but unable to find any good source of information about Faisal town.

Is it possible to get the official website for this?

From the forum i can see location and traffic jams on Fateh Jang road are some of the drawbacks but I assume it will be very different in 3 or more years.

Any information on the prices or installment structure?

Dear maddy Already discussed in another post. Location is good adjacent to tarnol interchange right now sale purchase is slow there it will be a good project after 3 years 8 marla plot price is 18 lac on installments downpayment 360000 and 9 quarter installments of 160000

Dear Ibrahim.......i am reading all your posts regardings faisal town. Can u update me regarding the current status of 30x60 size plots there????

In case, i want to do some investement there, can you duide me to a reasonable and authentic dealer for the purchase of the plot???

Dear muhammad in faisal town few dealers are very well reputed kindly give me a mail i will give u contacts INSHALLAH ibrahim@peeran.pk

Dear Syed Ibrahim You can contact Mian Manzoor of Pak Associates in Islamabad. Very experienced, trust worthy and honest man. His contact number is 0300 555 4375 and 0333 555 4375.

There are many dealers who are dealing Faisal Town. Please read the classified of Jang Newspaper Daily, you will get the contact numbers and you can then counter check the rates for confirmation before you make any purchase.

Kind Regards,

Can somebody tell me the website of Faisal Town, I tried to google but could not find.

Best regards,

Habib ur Rehman

They don’t have website, they only just got noc from rda. Website will be up when development starts and that will be early next year or longer!

Thank you Sheikh Sb..God Bless you.

Regards,

Habib ur Rehman

The website looks a long term project for Faisal Town Management.

Regards

Hi ,i am interested in 10 mala corner plot so u can tell me about said plot rate at faisal town islamabad. Regards Ali Hassan Khan

Sir, how can you get corner plot as the map is still not announced?

Regards

Lol, its only plan yet hence prices have not taken a jump when announced as its only a plan. Land has only just been acquired along with noc from rda. I heard they are pending noc from cda but unsure whether this is true - maybe a rumour just to increase the prices but we will find out soon. Hence development will start abit later on maybe early next year. In my opinion its a huge gamble as of yet as nothing is confirmed, no development, don’t know who the developers are…people are assuming its same as multi. But what if its not? I would urge people to investigate the place before investigating - don’t invest blindly!

Dear Sheikh Sb,

I have heard the map is coming very soon. Start of development is expected after Eid as promised. The person behind this project is Abdul Majeed Sb of Multi, he has very good reputation and trust in the market. So looks like a good project in short/ medium/ long term basis. The location is not bad either. If they have acquired the land then the will develop it eventually. To me does not look like fraud. Rest Allah knows better. But the risk you take, will ultimately give you profit, coz once everything is there on ground then the margin is already taken by the initial investors.

This is my personal opinion. Members may agree or disagree.

Regards

This "map is coming soon" thing we are hearing since more than two months. LoL :))

Cinsidering the name of the owner, it sounds good project. But with nothing on ground, you are taking risk if you are investing at this point of time. I agree with Mr. Khan that you have to take risks in property investment if you are looking for good returns. Playing safe in this business means less profit, long lead time. I advise not to buy files at this time, being highly exposed to risk factors. Once development starts and map comes out then you buy. I know then the price will not the same as of today. But if you carefully calculate risk factor vs expected returns, as of today and as of few months later (when map is there and development started), your proportional return will be much higher.

Dear Malik Sb,

I was of the same view few days back, but have changed my mind and investing there in two files. Let see what happens. I hope the things will be good, In Sha Allah.

Regards

This is web site of faisal town project

www.zedem.com.pk

Of course you must take a risk in real estate to make a healthy profit, however, one must take a calculated risk. If you feel you can make a decent profit by investing now, then fair enough but all im saying is don’t be fooled by the false sense of security that since its the same person from another society that it will be exactly the same if not better…as the development company is not confirmed yet? time will tell so we will have to wait and see what happens.

Assalam-o-Alaikum Friends,

I am surprised when I read the first and only one news letter of Zedem which has mentioned that all the plots have been sold before the approval of Faisal town map which shows that the people have already taken risk. The website of Faisal town is also incomplete. Allah knows better what will be the future of Faisal town. The prices are already very high i.e 1 kanal plot is 4.05 million PKR.

Regards,

Habib ur Rehman

Yes that’s the thing that puts people off including myself as its the heavy price tag, which is only on paper. Nothing is confirmed…no map, no development, no construction company being used or potentially considered, no noc from cda eventhough rumoured they will have it? so it is a gamble in my opinion, you can invest in somewhere like b-17 or top city or mumtaz city where atleast possession will be given very soon compared to faisal town and yet you will have change left over to invest elsewhere! hence very long term investment in my opinion!