Farmhouse Options In Lahore

Does anyone know of good farmhouse options in Lahore. I wonder why none of the big brands is interested in farmhouses. I really long for having a secure and affordable farmhouse.

Anyone knows of any?

Cheers

Check out Green Forts 2 Lahore…

Expensive, isnt it. Anythin more affordable? :slight_smile:

Green Acr on raiwind road the fist ever and fully develped and populated farm house society.

Regards

Wat is the price

I dont have much knowledge but I was interested in farmhouse too. My reserach concluded that AWT phase 2 and Sui Gas Phase 2 has decent prices for 1 kanal plots (22 lakh to 30 lakh for 1 kanal). I dont know if they allow it to be converted in farm house or not.

Wasn’t there farm house by bahria, like 4+ kanal land, i think it was called Executive Lodges or something.

yes Green Acres, it is very good. I also bought a plot there but sold it at a good profit.

So, Green Acres is one good option and not really far away from the city.

Zain bhai who are the developers behind Green Acres, is it a reliable party?

And what are the current prices and plot sizes? Is it ready to live; any idea of exact location?

@Pk1 - Green Acres is approximately 8 km from Thokar, here's a link to it on google maps :-

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Green+Acres+Farm+Housing+Scheme/@31.41209,74.230662,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xe2be2d5a609bcde1

Zain is correct, the society is established and is also home to a popular restaurant known as Peeru's Cafe.

As far as I remember, it was 30 lacs (3 million) per kanal, but you would need to check with a realtor for the current prices. Plotting also varies, I've seen 6 Kanal plots, 8 kanals and even more.

Unfortunately I do not know who the developer is, but all plots have been sold as this society has been around for quite a few years now.

In Green Forts 2, which is on Canal Bank road, also approximately 8 km from thokar, you can purchase starting from 4 kanals and up. Rates over there are 50 lacs per kanal.

I personally agreed with my friends recommending Green Acer but price are at peak now.

@Ali: AWT phase 2 and Sui Gas Phase 2 are residential societies and they are not offering any farmhouse option.

@MBS: For affordable Farm House you can visit Chinar Courts and Eden Farms on Raiwind. Both are good and gated societies. Per Kanal prices are aprox. 25-30 lack depending upon the location.

Any upcoming farmhouse options in lahore?

Green acre u missed now prices are very high , bedian road u r already well aware of it , but better think of farm house in isbd :stuck_out_tongue:

I am selling 2 acre farm house w in bani galla . Near to syed talat husain and imran khan farm house . 16 crore

Whats up with the Wapda Farmhouses. I know LDA declared them illegal and there’s been no development on the project yet. Is it still alive?

@MBS,

What are the rates in Lake City Bella Vista (Golf View Farmhouses) ??

Actually I dont know about them. Please share with us if you find them.

Thanks

Ok no problem. I will ask the dealer through which i have recently bought one kanal in Lake City...

Do you have any first or second hand knowledge about any recent development on Raiwind road and LRR (southern loop) ??

Lake city golf estates...

1. 2 kanal farm house(would be constructed by lake)... 5 crores