Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
MBS
( 1157 posts )

[18 Replies]
Does anyone know of good farmhouse options in Lahore. I wonder why none of the big brands is interested in farmhouses. I really long for having a secure and affordable farmhouse.

Anyone knows of any?

Cheers

1868 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    PAKISTANI-1
    (3019 posts)
    Check out Green Forts 2 Lahore...
      1868 days ago 

MBS
      (1157 posts)
      Expensive, isnt it. Anythin more affordable? :)
        1868 days ago 

DSA
        (1413 posts)
        Green Acr on raiwind road the fist ever and fully develped and populated farm house society.

Regards
          1868 days ago 

Zaheer
          (84 posts)
          Wat is the price
            1868 days ago 

Ali azmat
            (31 posts)
            I dont have much knowledge but I was interested in farmhouse too. My reserach concluded that AWT phase 2 and Sui Gas Phase 2 has decent prices for 1 kanal plots (22 lakh to 30 lakh for 1 kanal). I dont know if they allow it to be converted in farm house or not.
              1868 days ago 

ARIF
              (155 posts)
              Wasn't there farm house by bahria, like 4+ kanal land, i think it was called Executive Lodges or something.
                1868 days ago 

Real Estate ..
                (1046 posts)
                Yes Green Acres, it is very good. I also bought a plot there but sold it at a good profit.

So, Green Acres is one good option and not really far away from the city.
                  1868 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                  (3019 posts)
                  Zain bhai who are the developers behind Green Acres, is it a reliable party?

And what are the current prices and plot sizes? Is it ready to live; any idea of exact location?
                    1867 days ago 

Ahmed Lakhwa..
                    (2 posts)
                    @Pk1 - Green Acres is approximately 8 km from Thokar, here's a link to it on google maps :-

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Green+Acres+Farm+Housing+Scheme/@31.41209,74.230662,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xe2be2d5a609bcde1

Zain is correct, the society is established and is also home to a popular restaurant known as Peeru's Cafe.

As far as I remember, it was 30 lacs (3 million) per kanal, but you would need to check with a realtor for the current prices. Plotting also varies, I've seen 6 Kanal plots, 8 kanals and even more.

Unfortunately I do not know who the developer is, but all plots have been sold as this society has been around for quite a few years now.

In Green Forts 2, which is on Canal Bank road, also approximately 8 km from thokar, you can purchase starting from 4 kanals and up. Rates over there are 50 lacs per kanal.
                      1867 days ago 

Haroon Qures..
                      (5 posts)
                      I personally agreed with my friends recommending Green Acer but price are at peak now.

@Ali: AWT phase 2 and Sui Gas Phase 2 are residential societies and they are not offering any farmhouse option.

@MBS: For affordable Farm House you can visit Chinar Courts and Eden Farms on Raiwind. Both are good and gated societies. Per Kanal prices are aprox. 25-30 lack depending upon the location.
                        1866 days ago 

Post Answer (18 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL