Fazaia lahore 10 marla plot for 1-2 year investment purpose

Dear experts In Fazaia lahore plots have been available for construction (10 marla and 1 kanal). I have seen commendation of that society on this forum on everyone so i am interested to have 10 marla plot there (market value ranges from 22 to 27 lacs). I want to know that for pure investment purpose is it worth to invest there? I want to sale that plot after 1 or max 2 years. What can be the maximum and modest returns one can expect ? As i know Fazaia Rawalpindi is a big success and investors reaped huge from that.

Personally I would not buy a plot that I did not intend to hold for at least 5 years. If we knew what the price would be in 1 year or 6 months then we would all be very rich. A lot of factors determine the price rise of a plot. Since prices have risen a lot in the last 1 year I personally don’t think that they can increase at that rate in the next 1 year. However prices may increase upto around 30-40 lacs at some stage in the future, which could be 1 year, 2 years or longer.

Actually i would need money for other expenses thats why my time horizon is small

@Hamid.Iam from PAF background, and own a one kanal plot there. And I know that prices are not going to go very high inthe coming one year. So I would advise you against buying a plot there.

@Aziz Sb Thanks a lot for your suggestion. After this does not sound cool to invest there

@ AZIZ KHAN sb janab would u like to throw some light that why u r not sujjesting for invesyment in PAF lhr as u have a PAF background ?i mean so whts inner story ,plz tell us in detail?

@ Fahad Jalil Sir I am not a property agent. I wish everything the best for PAF, but when it comes to giving advice, I believe it should be honest. I guess everybody knows that PAF housing schemes have a lot of worth, but it needs long term investment. I own this plot since the last nine years, and the value hasn't increased as much, compared to rupee devaluation. So it's going to be a great choice for somebody who wants to do long term investment, say at least five years, but it's not good for short term investment. And this is my honest personal opinion. Kind regards

Yes I am also agreed with mr. Aziz’s point of view that Fazia is now good for long and mid-term investment… As its prices already risen up… And after everything is available there… Including all amenities and possession… Now further rise will depend much on the condition of its being populated… And we know this dimension can only be accomplished gradually… So for 1-2 year investment gains other FAZAIA might not be much lucrative.