Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
V
( 255 posts )

[23 Replies]
It is a final call because the deal is under negotiations. It is 520 sqft. Small apartment , already rented out at 25,000 ( i met the husband and wife living there ). The apartment has the gas connection ( very few apartments have it these days )
I have been looking into apartments / shops and have narrowed it down to this place. "land mark plaza" in e-11/2. I liked the place because of its cleanliness and maintenance standard. All apartments are on rent already. I found land mark plaza more cleaner then abu dhabi towers f-11.
Deal will be finalized a little under 40 lacs , insha allah !!!!

1. Wanted to get your opinion on land mark plaza
2. Your opinion on e-11/2 .. (google land mark plaza you will see the location)
3. Investment to return ration 25,000 rent on 40 lac investment
4. Future perspective ? And general advice

At present i am finding it better and more secure then million of plot files roaming in real estate. And the reason it is already rented out

1744 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Khan007
    (394 posts)
    Best Reply
    Investing in property is a long term endeavor. Especially if you are looking for rents yield. Go for it with confidence bro. In a few years when then price is 30 percent more and you have enjoy s few years of rental yield, you will be looking pretty. Zone 1 is zone 1 after all. Regardless if you own a house, apartment or garage.

Congratulations. Enjoy a dinner at savour if the food authorities has allowed it to open again.
      1742 days ago 

V
      (255 posts)
      Needless to ad that I am buying it as a secure investment and the fact that it'll give some monthly return
        1744 days ago 

Imran Khan
        (384 posts)
        Very small apartment just like a studio, price vs sqft is high vs e-11/2, you can get something better in e-11/4 near to main margala road.
          1744 days ago 

V
          (255 posts)
          Nothing is ready in E-11/4 .. All flats on installments .. Possession in 2017-2018 or God knows when........

Tenants are living here , It has a gas connection and i found it very rare in the new projects (apartments) ... There is one office of on the ground floor of the builders who maintain it. It is the corner plaza and open from three side and apartments has a separate entrance... 2000 are the monthly maintanance charges but it is worth it , it is one of the cleanest localities in E-11 that I have seen so far .. The next cleaner place was Al-Safa-II tower where 800 sqft studio apartment is 80 lac rupees .... Rent is 40k there
            1744 days ago 

Imran Khan
            (384 posts)
            V, Have you visited PHA and FGEHA in G-11/3? how do you compare it with them? what about khudadad heights?
              1744 days ago 

Pakola
              (32 posts)
              Congrats brother V. Finally you found something worth investing. I too am looking for rental properties. Apartments are easy and hassle free but i am leaning towards building a small 4-5 marla house. What are pros and cons of both?
                1744 days ago 

V
                (255 posts)
                @Imran Khan >> E-11 is more developed from G-11 , I think all agree on this .. CDA just auctioned 2.77 acres land for 3-Star Hotel in E-11 Northern Strip.. All the more reasons to buy there. I have seen many apartments in F-11, E-11 , F-10 and G-10,G-11 and even Bahria as well ...

@Pakola Building a house on your own land is definitely worth it .... You can get 10-20 lacs profit on a small house
                  1744 days ago 

Imran Khan
                  (384 posts)
                  V, it's good they you have done quite home work for this purchase. I am also with same plan and situation.

Please keep us updated about it till purchase is finalised. I have checked Google there are planty of buildings in same area where you are dealing so I hope it must be the good one.

Also check if apartment can be rented as commercial or residencial with rental difference.
                    1743 days ago 

Asad Malik
                    (419 posts)
                    V, advance congratulation on your deal. Please do check if they have proper NOC clearance from CDA or which ever society it falls under. I've read somewhere in the CDA announcement that few buildings have no NOC in E-11.
                      1743 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                      (4347 posts)
                      Asad Malik right before any any deal must clear NOC.I think PHA apartments are much safe and good and other hand Bahria phase7 is also good option.

Regards
                        1743 days ago 

Post Answer (23 Replies)
                        1 2 3 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL