Flat needed in 30 lac range

Aoa i want to know any good ready to move 2 bed flat option in 30 lac range

Hi Nouman, for a nice locality 30 lacs is too low for a 2 bed apartment unfortunately. May I know whats your preferred area to live than someone might be able to answer your query.

Try exploring Bahria Town Civic Center Phase 4 in RWP but prices there will be out of your budget they cost minimum 42 to 45+.

PHA flats in I-11 in front of Metro cash and carry can be checked. You might have to stretch your budget a bit. But please visit that area and check.

Thnx sir both of u for ur kind reply…area can b any where but i can rent it out in 15-20 hazar per month immediately

Dear Nouman,

In your budget Check something in Gulberg Green but not 2 bed.you can find studio apartment in this budget other hand Bahria 1 to 6 studio apartment.

If you like Bahria Town Phase 8 - Awami Villas 3 it range 25 to 36 depend on category Ground or first floor 02 Bedrooms Kitchen,TV Lounge other hand Bahria hub commercial 2 bed apartment 25 to 45 which is very close to school and hospital.

Regards

@Nadeem sab is it possible to get a rental revenue of 15 to 20k from these apartments ?

Only if furnished ...

As a general rule 0.5% rental yield is considered as quite exceptional for residential. Normally you will get around 40-45 k per month rent on a 1 crore worth of residential unit (unfurnished).

Furnished flats normally rented out for short term and they could be like 0.7 - 1.0%. I heard Air BnB sort of setup working in Pakistan for managing short term rentals that can give good yield ...

Dear Ehtisham,

I don't have any idea about rent in apartments.In 2017 i purchased Safari home in sector C in 48.50 lakh which was corner rent was 24K recently sold in 62 lakh.

In my experience always invest in plots which is solid investment without any headache if you want rent every month then commercial shop is best option.

Regards