Flats in capital resorts e-11 islamabad.

Salam brothers, i booked couple of flats in capital resorts. I have paid around 2.5 million for each flat and now i have heard that they are not cda approved and cda has sealed these towers.

Are there any other people here who are affected? Any update on the appeals in court?

Will really appreciate any feedback. Thanks and regards,
Basit

Wsalam Basit. Its a bad news but I hope the issue get resolved soon. Depends on why are they sealed... Sometimes there can be minor issues that can be revolved to get them ok with the CDA.

As a general precaution, its good to invest the respective development authority approved schemes. I always wondered about this and how useless is CDA. They are sleeping when these guys are constructing and one day CDA gets up and at that stage its the common people who suffer. I Wonder what happens to Ghauri Town, Bahria Enclave, may be the prices crash big time as these days RDA/CDA are ultra active.

However, CDA clearly warns people not to invest in places that are deemed illegal by the CDA.

Wish you the best!

Thanks Imtiaz Sb, Exactly my point. Same builders have another project with name Capital residencia that is sealed as well. But that project had 8 towers of 16 floors each and have been under construction for last 5 years. Why they were not sealed earlier :(

Had they been dealt with earlier, they wouldn't have started this new project Capital Resorts.

Hi All, Does anyone know of any update on this project. Are there any other people around who have invested in this project?

@ iMTIAZ SB,

What about Bahria Enclave? Is it also illegal or has issues with NOC from CDA?

Because I am thinking of investing in BE. If this is the case, I should stay away.

Thank you

As per CDA list of illegal societies, BE got NOC and later NOC got cancelled later. So technically, it's not on the list of Approved Societies. But sometimes there can be very minor issues to fix to get the NOC back.

BE should have no serious issues as it's way too big to crash just because of not having NOC. Best place to live but already 9n a very expensive side + Access from ISB not very good.

Thanks Imtiaz sb,

Which one is better for living? Bahria 1 to 6 or Enclave? Robbery incidents are increasing in Bahria 1 to 6, according to news on social media. What's the reason?

Some people say DHA 2 has now better security than Bahria.

I am also one of the effected, can you contact me so that we can combine and workout a plan to resolve this issue

It is not too serious issue, it will be resolved it will take some time, it is not only this project in E11 most of the projects have this problem. Million of people have investments here in different areas.

Hi all, I have also bought a flat in capital resorts and as per Amir Haroon ( The guy who booked my flat ) said it will be resolved soon. But I don’t think so. All I am going to do is wait a little more and than probably sell it back to them or someone else at loss. I already paid more than 2 million to them.

I have also booked apartment and now seriously concerned about my money. They said that we will not be taking installment now till issue is resolved. Their office has also been sealed again. What if the CDA decides to demolish like they are doing in other areas. Our hard earned money has been wasted?

I have also paid 3.5 million for 2 flats but the issue is still in pending.plz communicate the latest position of the said project if some one have.

Dear All concerned do note that such cases are under hearing in the honorable supreme court. 15 days back in the cabinet meeting it was decided that the newly reformed Plan for Islamabad will be announced.It will regularize such pending cases that include Bani Gala as well. So dont panic for now as there is a strong hope of them getting legalized. The builder will simply buy back from you on the lower rates and once regularized will be selling your property on the higher rates.As you have been observing patience for such long and adding few months to this will only be beneficial IA.

So have I … And each time I call them asking to get my money back they buy some time and say it will be resolved soon … Can anyone confirm if there has been any development here ? Kindly get in touch with me if someone wants to get their payment back so we can work out a plan together

Hi All,

Any update on Capital resorts status. May be we should create a whats app group of all the affected members for better communication an updates. If any such groups already exists, pls add me there.

It’s not on cda banned /illegal projects list