Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
Basit Saleem
( 3 posts )

[14 Replies]
Salam brothers, i booked couple of flats in capital resorts. I have paid around 2.5 million for each flat and now i have heard that they are not cda approved and cda has sealed these towers.

Are there any other people here who are affected? Any update on the appeals in court?

Will really appreciate any feedback. Thanks and regards,
Basit

518 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    Imtiaz
    (1241 posts)
    Wsalam Basit. Its a bad news but I hope the issue get resolved soon. Depends on why are they sealed... Sometimes there can be minor issues that can be revolved to get them ok with the CDA.

As a general precaution, its good to invest the respective development authority approved schemes. I always wondered about this and how useless is CDA. They are sleeping when these guys are constructing and one day CDA gets up and at that stage its the common people who suffer. I Wonder what happens to Ghauri Town, Bahria Enclave, may be the prices crash big time as these days RDA/CDA are ultra active.

However, CDA clearly warns people not to invest in places that are deemed illegal by the CDA.

Wish you the best!
      518 days ago 

Basit Saleem
      (3 posts)
      Thanks Imtiaz Sb, Exactly my point. Same builders have another project with name Capital residencia that is sealed as well. But that project had 8 towers of 16 floors each and have been under construction for last 5 years. Why they were not sealed earlier :(

Had they been dealt with earlier, they wouldn't have started this new project Capital Resorts.
        518 days ago 

Imtiaz
        (1241 posts)
        Https://www.zameen.com/news/master-plan-needed-for-cities-to-avoid-illegal-construction-sc.html
          518 days ago 

Basit Saleem
          (3 posts)
          Hi All, Does anyone know of any update on this project. Are there any other people around who have invested in this project?
            511 days ago 

Muhammad
            (302 posts)
            @ iMTIAZ SB,

What about Bahria Enclave? Is it also illegal or has issues with NOC from CDA?

Because I am thinking of investing in BE. If this is the case, I should stay away.

Thank you
              511 days ago 

Imtiaz
              (1241 posts)
              As per CDA list of illegal societies, BE got NOC and later NOC got cancelled later. So technically, it's not on the list of Approved Societies. But sometimes there can be very minor issues to fix to get the NOC back.

BE should have no serious issues as it's way too big to crash just because of not having NOC. Best place to live but already 9n a very expensive side + Access from ISB not very good.
                511 days ago 

Muhammad
                (302 posts)
                Thanks Imtiaz sb,

Which one is better for living? Bahria 1 to 6 or Enclave? Robbery incidents are increasing in Bahria 1 to 6, according to news on social media. What's the reason?

Some people say DHA 2 has now better security than Bahria.
                  507 days ago 

Shahzad
                  (2 posts)
                  I am also one of the effected, can you contact me so that we can combine and workout a plan to resolve this issue
                    347 days ago 

(106 posts)
                    It is not too serious issue, it will be resolved it will take some time, it is not only this project in E11 most of the projects have this problem. Million of people have investments here in different areas.
                      346 days ago 

Omar
                      (1 post)
                      Hi all, I have also bought a flat in capital resorts and as per Amir Haroon ( The guy who booked my flat ) said it will be resolved soon. But I don’t think so. All I am going to do is wait a little more and than probably sell it back to them or someone else at loss. I already paid more than 2 million to them.
                        339 days ago 

Post Answer (14 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL