Future Of Gulberg Islamabad

Hi brothers, I want to know the future of Gulberg Islamabad. I have ask my friend to invest in Gulberg few months back but still he doesn't see any profit and he is blaming me for this. Kindly advise me should I ask him to withdraw his investment from Gulberg or he should wait for few months more...

Thanks in advance.

In which block your friend invest? In my observation prices in gulberg are much higher than 2 months before. Because around 2 months before in I block 30*60 plot was available in around 1.5 million which is now more than 2 million. I did’t invest at that time and that was my mistake. Now I am looking for a plot in Gulberg.

I think your friend should wait for few more months because Quaid Azam bridge is near to completion and I also heard about the balloting will be done on 31st march, that will boost the prices inshaAllah. But if your friend decide to pull his investment out, and if it is in block A, B or C, then I will be interested to have that. You can contact me as I am already in search of plot in these blocks :slight_smile:

I agree with M. Awais that prices have increased over last few months, so its all about getting good buyers for plot. Thanks

Can any body have idea about the price of main boulvard plot of A block ? 50X90 or whatever