Future of i-11

Dears,

I am looking to invest in i-11, most probably 5 marla in i-11/2. Till now there is no such development and seems electricity and gas still not available there.

5 marla rates are around 80-85 lacs.

Please suggest with your experience what will be the future of i-11 in next 4-5 years?

I-11 remains neglected for years on. Even if fully developed, only good thing is it's accessability but at cross roads of Laari Adda & Sabzi Mandi etc. it could be surrounded by lots of mess to deal with in a residential area...

In comparison, if CDA sector is the preference and 4 years wait that explore I-14 in budget of 7 million or I-12/15/16 in 4 to 5 million tag.

As Imtiaz sb. already mentioned, I-11 is surrounded by Bus Stand and Sabzi Mandi, the living is not ideal for a person who need clean and healthy environment. The commute time is better plus educational institutions are situated ideally within few kilometers.
I think with 8 Million budget you should get something better than i-11 5 Marla option. Please note that I-11 is the possession area but with no utilities like sewerage, electricity and gas at the moment which is more like a village to me.

You may consider the folllowing:

1. G-14/2 near to possession areas only. Wait time around 3 years as per current situation.

2. I-14 populated areas which have a good potential to grow

3. I-15/I-12/E-12 if you can wait 5 years and intention is investment at the moment.

4. If living is the priority Bahria Enclave, Phase 8

Thanks for your prompt response, What about B-17 block F? for short term investment how is B-17 new block (F,F,G)

All of that boils down to simplest of facts:

- Ones that are matured as a project overall and enjoy good life style aren't that good for investment. BT, BE, DH, MPCHS (B-17) etc. Are offering a quality living standard but are not getting that much appreciation as expected, not even their under developed parts as name and market has been saturated.

- Ones who are shaping up and getting populated have more potential for investment growth. Try to go for ones having possession, or at-least balloted plot or underdeveloped ones having NOC with some ongoing development.

Unlike previous years, its getting more calculative on where to invest and how to invest. Now plot size (ideally 5 Marla or less) and investment size (under 2 to 3 million, speaking in general) matters equally like choosing the right project.

As we speak...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1599315583554961&id=552512361568627

Good news

Great news, lets see when CDA will start something on ground :slight_smile:

Means its time to invest in I-11 and I-12.

I-12 will give more refund, what you guyz think?

Yes I-12 will pick up more specially after on-ground work ficks off. But CDA is unpredictable might be it goonna start very soon as per the news but equally possible to expect massive delays as well.

In CDA I-12 / I-15 / E-12 equally good for better ROIs

Bhai PECHS Islamabad is next to airport and is fully developed

Tender notice for Infrastructure development for I-15/4 has been published in Daily Jang Sunday 24 May 2020.

Https://e.jang.com.pk/05-24-2020/pindi/page4.asp

Was it also floated a few months back?. Based on that firms were shortlisted.

Https://tribune.com.pk/story/2211927/1-cda-opens-bids-5-development-work/

Not sure but earlier it was Phase 1 and the new tender is specifically for sub sector I-15/4 only.