G13 or d12

Dears, as of today which sector is the best option to purchase plot in islamabad cda sectors for build house? I am more inclined towards d12 due to calm environment and as its resides in zone 1 of islamabad, some friend living in g13 said there is water shortage issue in g13 and g14 and these sectors are very crowded too.

I am new to this forum, need your kind advice.

D-12 sounds like a better choice. Beautiful views and surroundings with "E" sector tag which is always better than "G".

G-13 is best in terms of access from the twin cities but water is a big issue over there. Also, security situation is not as good as it should be. It is for the person who want less commute time to Pindi and Islamabed.

Khalid sb has said it actually... to add to that G has been among the best of mid tier sectors (between I and F, in that tag) whatever CDA has to offer. Though, future seems to be, in terms of population and appreciation with E and D in particular beyond 11 series. May be C as well, someday...

Gs are too saturated in terms of investment as well as population: prices too high, standard too low for that, at the liberty of having better access, as of now. Good enough for rental yield though!

D12 is certainly posh and offers peaceful living and view of surrounding mountains. However, it is not as populated as G-13. Secondly G-13 or G-14 have better access to educational institutions.

All G sectors typically exhibit CDA's neglect while F and E take all the juice of taxpayer money. So, I would spend more and live in D12 than to be tortured with neglect every day.

So go for D12.

Agreed with isloo and others : D-12

Dear All,

How you guys see E-12 vs D-12 provided it will get developed in coming years, how you see the investment in E-12 at the moment and which sub sector is better?

It's a rough similarity between I-14 and I-15, one developed, nearing it's peak and getting populated nicely with passing time! Other's development about to take off but will take 5+ years to be in any shape.

Though D and E are two different series but they somehow represent a similar comparison as above D as 14 and E as 15, though both D and E are expensive, will have better infrastructure and more towards greener end of ISB.

D-12 will be better for personal living and rental returns, E-12 expected to grow as there was recent jumps, next round depends on CDA's pace of development but same like I-15 its a longer term game. E-12 whenever developed will seem more attractive due to E tag but D will be better, quieter and greener with best of views and surroundings than any/most of CDA sectors.

Thanks Imtiaz Sb.

G-13 is convenient…D-12 is better for investment and scenic views