Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Tahir Quresh..
( 43 posts )

[20 Replies]
Aoa everyone. Wanted expert advice. Which is better in terms of investment for a 10 marla plot? G-14/1 or e-12/1 or e-12/4?

Both have old population residing there which have to be removed, both are yet to be developed but prices have hiked considerably. One is under fgeha and the other is under cda. Where to invest if one has to choose one or the other in terms of price gain and development/possession.

I am really stuck here and would really like experts opinion on this. Jazakallah in advance.

18 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Falcon
    (4482 posts)
    Both are not recommended.
      18 days ago 

Isloo1
      (1008 posts)
      Falcon guru, people have made crores in G-14 and E-12, don't you think being CDA/FGECHS these sector fetch highest return on investment. Although prices have gone through the roof, but still metro on KH is the biggest price booster for G-14 and MA for E-12. Would you still disagree on the growth potential these sectors have proven in last 1 year.

So as a guru, you have the responsibility to guide the people objectively and with reasons.

So maybe you can substantiate your disapproval with solid reasons such as disputed land not in possession, etc.

18 days ago 

Falcon
        (4482 posts)
        Isloo Sir first of all I have to agree that your market research and analysis is far better and peopleike me learn a lot from u.Yes u are right that people made crores in these sectors but have u ever heard a phrase "topi chalna".So that is the case here.These prices escalated with the announcements of MA and other similar developments.I feel that prices have already gone very very high and any further growth will only be possible if something considerable is done on ground that will take considerable time in my opinion.Regarding both of these sectors,land acquisition is the main issue so to me it doesnt doesnt make sense to invest money in such plots that are not going to be possessionable in near future.I feel that if u want to make such an investment,then sector F-14 Islamabad is so undervalued at the moment and it may prove to be a far better investment but again it is not transferable at the moment and some court case is also pending.1 kanal undeveloped plot in E-12 is touching even 4 cr and in G-14/3 it will surely cost more than 3 cr so u can imagine the growth potential of F-14 but one needs to have risk appetite for such investments.
          17 days ago 

Tahir Quresh..
          (43 posts)
          @Isloo1 and @Falcon, Thank you for your input.

I also looked at F14 but refrained from investing as its is not transferrable. The situation is that i have a plot in G-14/1 and am considering selling it to invest in E-12/1 or E-12/4. If you have any other sector in mind (CDA or FGEHA), kindly do suggest. Also suggest if i should keep my plot in G-14 and not rotate it towards E-12.
            17 days ago 

Falcon
            (4482 posts)
            Tahir Sb do u want to reinvest for invesyment purposes or do u want to have a plot for your home?
              17 days ago 

Tahir Quresh..
              (43 posts)
              @falcon

Honestly, I would like to keep both options open. But mainly doing it for investment purposes. 70/30 towards investment vs plot for home.
                17 days ago 

Nasir
                (305 posts)
                Just one rule of thumb for all real estate investment, only and only go for possession plot. Even its in the jungle it will be a safe investment. Only go for high risk high risk property if you have an investment that you can loss without getting any disturbance. Matlab ager jowa khalenay k paisay hein to none possession mein jao.
                  17 days ago 

Tahir Quresh..
                  (43 posts)
                  Dear Nasir, I would have loved to invest in a possession plot if i had enough funds. As you know, 35*70 possession plots in Islamabad cost atleast 3 cr. Hence, I had to go for the next best option, to invest in a non developed area which had chances of development.

Looking forward to some good advice here pls.
                    17 days ago 

Isloo1
                    (1008 posts)
                    Falcon dear, my market research and analysis did not serve me well. I've missed great investment opportunities in zone 1 and still kicking myself for that. So I do not speak from knowledge, but from experience. Which in my case had been terrible. Purely due to my own choices.

Tahir dear, just hang on to this plot or replace it with a possession area in zone 1. In CDA/FGECHS it takes generations, but then it leaves behind everyone in race. End of the day, it boils down to your holding power. So avoid any impulsive decisions.

17 days ago 

Nasir
                      (305 posts)
                      How much budget do you have, there are still areas that could yield better returns but with less risks. There are several societies in isb/rwp who failed to give possession even after 30 years. Gulberg, jinnah garden phase 2, Bahria 8 ext. DHA vally, Bahria enclave, G-12, G-14, F-12, I-12, I-15, E-12, F-16, supreme court, state life, al haram city, university town waghaira mein say koi bhi 15-20 sal say nai nahi hai. Dada nay li theen lakin potay shaed possession lay sakein. Aur bhi bohat sari societies hain. Meray walid nay F-16 mein 20 sal pehlay file li thee 10 marla ki aaj bhi wo possession nahi hai. Us time jo possession plot 3 lac ka tha aaj aik crore ka hai lakin wo file abhi bhi 15 lac ki nahi hai.
                        17 days ago 

Post Answer (20 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL