G-14/4 vs Bahria Town phases 1-6

Please suggest where to invest in plot for constructing own home later. Criteria of course should be facilities, schools, hospital, resale value, access to Rawalpindi and Islamabad centers etc.

Thanks and regards.

Shehzad

Both are good options investment wise and resale wise G-14 would be better however facilities wise Bahria is much better.

Thanks, agreed with your opinion. G-14 has edge of being CDA sector and its location accessibility as well. However Bahria has no match regarding facilities they provide. But one can have 10 marla plot in good location in Bahria but with the same investment may hardly get a 5 marla in G-14/4… That factor makes the decision hard for me to choose CDA sector. :frowning:

Capital is capital. :slight_smile:

If you have a good location plot there and you want to build your personal home then go for it investment wise G-14 is better but for residence, Bahria is much better plus size of plot matters.

Right. What's your opinion, the current plot rates in G-14/4 yet have margin to hike more in next 2 years? Which phase of Bahria is best to chose for 10 marla plots keeping in view altitude, filling factor and provided facilities?

Thanks.

Dear Shahzad,

I can give you a person who is expert of Bahria Town you can consult him he will better brief you.

Hi Syed Ibrahim,

Why not bring the Bahria Town expert here instead? I am sure others too would like to benefit from his expertise. :)

Dear Nafees bhai,

Very soon will give you a little knowledge of Bahria. In fact also on 5 large zones in Islamabad which are tough to grip. Anyhow, insh Allah will call one of my friends and he will definitely entertain all of us.

Excellent then. Can’t wait to forum-meet your friend here. :slight_smile:

@Shahzad,

When you talk about altitude, you basically answer your own personal concern of filled land. Thumb rule is... the higher the plot is means its a solid ground.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

@ Syed Ibrahim: Thanks and shall be looking forward to discuss with the person about Bahria Town, you will refer..

@Ali: you are right, I think Bahria phases 2, 4 and 5 are good with this factor.

Phase 1, 2 and 5 are high ground areas. For 10 marla house, phase 2 or 5 should be your choice.

Based on your criteria, it should be Bahria.