G-15 plot price trend

What are the current prices in all sectors of G-15 for plot sizes of 14 (356 yards) marla and 1 kanal (500 yards)? Have prices risen or dropped in the last two years? What is the general trend and future prediction for the prices?

And why plot prices in G-13 are too much compared to G-15?

Becuase g-13 is in proper islamabad and g-15 is zone 2…No comparison of location between both…

Proper Islamabad?! Saadi bro don’t be so harsh, lets just call it a CDA sector and a non-CDA sector. Also if new management of G-15 continues improving the sector, the gap might become a little narrower because development standard of G-13 is there for all to see.

Oh sir i am not harsh =)…My meaning was same as what you quoted…Just selection of words was different =).

Kashif sb ayhi te rona hai…If development standards was the criteria for prices,then bahria town would have beaten E-7 in prices…But in our typical minded society,mostly buyer says…“4 marlay wich reh lawa ge lekin proper islamabad wich cda sector wich ghar hona chai da hay”…But agian prices in g-15 is attractive to invest provided that you are not investing for short term…Atleast one should pour his investment for 3 years in g-15…

You are absolutely right Saadi sb, our people have a fetish for CDA! And G-13 is not even CDA, it is in fact a FGEHF project. Imagine that.

Actually sir cda has alloted this land to fgehf…Ultimately g-13 and g-14 both would be acquired by cda…Ifact cda is asking back for g-13 and g-14/4 but housing is not willing because they are earning millions out of it and this is one of the major source of income for them…

Thanks for that info Saadi sb. But I think even CDA itself is not in very good shape. I am not sure what on ground advantage will accrue to residents once it is transferred to CDA. At least, currently they have a federal minister to whom the residents can take their issues, and as per my info the minister has taken some interest in improving its condition.

But it has to go to cda just like G-11 in the near future. I agree 100% with saadi brother location matters a lot and in that g-15 cannot compete with g-13 or g-14. If you ever visit DHA 2 and compare J block with the rest blocks you can easily understand it was not developed as per DHA standards. It is just like a zig-zag puzzle. Same is G-15 but G-13/14 are much the same like other cda sectors. And brand names matter a lot. If cda acquires g-13 it will be much before when g-15 is acquired. The perception is still there that why it is considered cda sector. Look at dha2. It is very far from main islamabad but its a brand now and people die to get a plot or house in dha unlike g-15 despite being cheap

Thanks Saadi, Kashif and Arshad for the valuable comments in understanding the price difference. Could some also comment on the price trend and give some quantitative figures for G-15 plots?