Ghauri Town Phase 7 - B (Launched)

Ghauri Town, Phase 7 is launched. Have to pay 650000 as a down payment for 5 Marla. Rate will be decided in may (when map will be ready) and the rest amount will be paid after that. What will be the total price at that time is not know yet. Anyone of you can predict what will be the price?

As per my discussion with a dealer, initially Ghouri plots are offered to investors in bulk (say 50, 100, 150 plots), to fund the development activity. Then in May/June, these plots will be offered to the general public.

Paying 650,000 without knowing the actual price and plot location is a bit risky.

Agree with M.B.Ali

I have a 10 Marla corner plot in Ghauri Town Phase 5, I believe that my plot is the only one which left without construction rest is filled with houses, initially I bough the plot to build house but when I visit last time to Pakistan I was not satisfied with overall infrastructure of the society. Now I want to sell my plot anyone knows what is the price now a days??? plot is situated in phase 5

@Malik Sb

Can fetch upto Rs. 450,000 ~ 500,000 per marla depending on location.

HHmmmm risk. Risk of what? Loosing money or getting to expensive plot? I have heard the rates will be around 2:75 or 3:00 or 3:25 lac per marla. If that is the condition then its not that exp as pre the previous rates of ghauri town.

Phase 7 was booked at 1.30 per marla, i think. Then the rates went up due to high demand and dealers network.

Now if they launch at 2.75, then there will probably be lesser charm for investors.

Btw, What's the location for 7-B???

Yes phase 7 was launched for 1:20 (cash) and 1:30 (With time) and now its around 3:25 to 4:0 lac per marla. So Phase 7-b has to be around that rate, as the land has gone high, When phase 7 was launched at that Ghauri town bought the land @ 5 to 6 lac per kanal and now its @ 15 to 16 lac per kanal. So the rate of phase 7-B is no dought high, but I think it will go high as per the circumstances are going.

And location of Phse 7-B is nect to phase 7, Attaching with Gulbreg green, a road (220 feet wide) will be passing through Phase 7-B to Letharal road, which will be developed by Gulberg Green

I have a plot in Usman block. Do you think it will be a good idea to sell it now and book in 7-b???

I'm still not sure about the location. Is it straight from Abdur Rehman Chowk?

Any further information about Ghauri town phase 7B ?