Good time for investment in Zone 2

I think this is right time for investment in property. B-17, E-18, D-18, PCHS are good options.

AWT plots prices are in good range but AWT (D-18) is located south of m1 and coming to Islamabad will take long route. Is there any chances for interchange on m1? One of forum member visited PECHS site and observed that PECHS development quality is not good compare to other societies.

PECHS has advantage of its location as it is the only society which is near to new Islamabad air port. I personally visited the society. At present development work is not as per expectations but I think in coming years, when many people will come there and prices will increase, then society will improve its infrastructure standard. In my opinion, this is right time to buy plots in PECHS for investment or living purpose. Air port cargo is expected to start in February 2013. After that, its prices will take big jump.

You are right cargo service will start from end February. So anyone who has investment should invest on airport cargo road instead of PECHS.

Top City and Mumtaz City are also located near new airport (H-19 & G-19). Are these legal societies?

Top city and mumtaz city are legal societies but only issue is like bahria town its one man show not cooperative housing society.