Govt new policies / profit margin

There were few discussions in this forum that govt has discouraged investors to invest in properties instead in business sector. I thought these were rumors. But now after watching this latest program (24 jan, 2019) where asad umer (finance minister) clearly discussed the latest gov policies to shift the investment trend from properties to business sector.

Reference watch this clip from 15:14 to 15:40:
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=sre2vvy7kno.

May be i am wrong but i completely disagree with latest govt strategy. Why because i have following issues.

1) i am living overseas and want to invest in pakistan properties, at that point of time i can't invest in business sector as it require full time and management.

2) due to that gov strategy, i believe many of overseas investors would invest locally or
Last option to keep their investments in dollars.

Overall it's not a bad idea but i believe for long term it wouldn't be fruitful as they are thinking. Because main investors in property sector are overseas due to lack to time it's not possible to invest in business.

What do you guys think about this latest govt policies/ strategies ? Will that impact real estate sector ? Thanks