Gujranwala property dha/palm city/fazaia/master city

Dears,

What is your expert opinion about gujranwala housing societies? Which one is best to invest? DHA, Palm City, Fazaia Housing or Master city?

DHA among your choices.

Next is DC Colony but at a higher budget.

The interchange over Pindi Bypass is going to give both of them a boost upon completion.

Thanks Mr. Shakoor. DHA done!! what next except DC colony bcoz its gone high my purpose is investment. What is ur opinion abt palm city as i heard its by Aujla group, had delivered two successful projects. Or any other option?

DHA is safe, but long term investment. At the moment lots of hype created by the dealers and the current prices are very high. DHA is not issuing new files, causing file shortage. So wait for some time, prices will come down.

DC colony has Extension 3 starting, you can buy there on installment or cash.

Nothing is clear about Palm city, they have to purchase land, even though they are claiming they have GDA approval but it is not confirm. So wait for some time before buying there.

Fazaia has good location and prices are also not very high, but they have promised multiple times for the balloting but it is yet to be announced. But it seems they cannot delay for long now. So you can think about investing there.

Master city is good, but the prices are already very high. So there is not much juice left.

Garden Town phase 3 is also a good option. It is the nearest society to the Pindi Interchange. Plot numbers are already assigned, work is going on in good pace and they are expected to give possession in 6 months.

Dear Mr. Abid,

Thanks for your valuable comments. As concern of Fazaia housing i am recording for last one year price is same which means no more ppl interested in it. What do u say?

Palm city location is also good as it is opposite side of citi housing on Lahore road and price is also reasonable If it is transparent this is right time to jump in. Garden town i don't have much information. At the end my purpose is investment to gain maximum.

The main reason of stable price in Fazaia is because of no balloting. The development work is going on, even though not at a rapid pace. Usually societies gain at/after balloting, and near possession.

The ballot is expected in few months, and possession afterwards.

So it will be a good buy.

Palm city location is good, but still lots of uncertainties, you can call it high risk high gain.

Garden town is a very good option, you must visit there before making any decision.

Dear Abid Bhai,

There is no doubt of Fazaia housing authenticity i agree with u it will rock.

What u say if we get some files of palm city on installments as testing case?

If you are looking for Installment plot, then why not Fazaia they also have installment option? They have less price, ongoing development and balloting/possession in maximum 1 year.

They also have 5 marla homes offered on installments already under construction.

On the other hand Palm city will sell the files, buy land, get approvals from the Govt, level the land, get electricity+water+sewage, ballot the plot numbers and then after completing development give possession. This process will take at least 4-5 years.

Now think yourself where will be Fazaia in 4-5 years that has already completed many of these thing, especially when there will be many houses built.

If you want to invest in cash, for 4-5 years. Then DHA is the best option. But wait until the prices come at a realistic level.

Your comments r based on real facts. Fazaia still booking directly or second parties are involved now? (Property dealers etc).

Thanks for ur valuable comments. DHA already i done now after your analysis i m really focusing on Fazaia housing.

I think right now fazaia is the best option ,,, the prices will rise once the balloting is done ,,, they have done balloting for 1 kanal and xpcted to do balloting within 1 mnth for 5 marla and 10 marla .. The delay was because of some land issue but that land issue is resolved and they have acquired 130 acre of land ..

DHA is a long term investment ... With pindi bypass completed the time from pindi bypass will be 4,5 mins ... This will give boost to prices in fazaia .. This is the time to invest in fazaia ...

rest Allah knows the best

Dear Aman,

i agree with you too. What i m assuming that experts are optimistic about fazaia than Palm city.

Thanks for comments. Fazaia is recommended by experts when we compare it with palm city.

Please also suggest. Is it good to get on installments or cash purchase? As i understood there is no significant difference on installments/cash in Fazaia. I preferred to take on installments.

If you can buy on cash, then you have better options than Fazaia. Citi Housing and Garden Town are better options.

But on installments, Fazaia is the best option at the moment.

Fazaia a no currently

best option right now is palm then master city over seas block and lastly hh block in citti housing

Dears, any update on Fazaia Gujranwala