Gulberg residencia islamabad

What are the prospects of gulberg residencia 5 marla plots. If it is from investment point of view, then should i pay the complete amount including development charges or just the land price? Plz guide

It is better to wait and see... If no development is going on, why should you pay the development charges?

Regards

Please guide, is it better to purchase an on ground 30*60 plot in any sector of gulberg residencia, which i think may cost around 30 lac to 35 lac or should I invest in files of sector A or sec B in the same price? Or is it better to stay away from gulberg residencia bcz of exaggerated prices ?

Hassan bro, on ground plots are always safe investment... But keep in mind, it is no more short term investment.

Files are always risky but the return could be more due to better location as in the case of A and B Blocks.....

So, its upto you, that you want to play safe and secure or otherwise.

Regards

Thanx bro!! How much time, you may expect gulberg to develop the portion of plots shown on map? i have visited gulberg residencia on ground , development looks totally in disarray ,Quality of developmental work is also in a very poor condition, overall society appears in pockets., and at some places villagers are still living around the society…