Gulshan-e-Maymar Karachi

Some of the areas in karachi has been recently getting up but for last 5 years i don’t find any raise in gulshane- maymar although it is very good locality safe and no pollution.

These days the boundary wall construction around the Gulshan-e-Maymar is going on. It seems that the mangement is focusing to change the fate of the society.

If they resolve the access issue from the highway will be really benifit alot.

I ve heared about a new housing scheme getting started near maymar and dreamworld By PAF “Big Name” i hope this will itself resolve most of the issues.

Troy, Any more lead on that. As far as I heard that there was a private company developing homes near Dream world and it was a gated community too.

Gulshane-e-Maymar has a good potential too, but its a matter of time.

Can you please guide us to the location ??

Its just on the super highway, as you driving from Sohrab Goth towards toll plaza, its just on 8 Km onto your left side.

You can search it on the Google maps.

Any difficulty, let me know.

Yes Ahmed!

That private company which you heard for is "PAF" as per my knowledge. This project will be sharing the boundary wall with Dreamworld Resort. I guess its around 400 Acres which will be under a boundary wall. What i heard about the Marketing was Feb End or March Mid and i think there are only 6-7 Authorized Agents who will be involve in all business activities. I will keep the forum posted about the new updates as soon as i get it.

This would be a Big project and i got the updates that the allotment would be done in matters of days. Lets keep our fingers cross and hope for the best.

Thanks a lot Troy Yeah this is the one, It will also boast Maymar value too. How far boundary wall of Maymar have gone. This area is going to pick the market… I think.

Any updates on boundary wall construction around Gulshan-e-Maymar.

Is there any change in market price of its property?

your assistance is highly appreciated.

Boundary wall is completed at least 6-8 month ago.

Well, I completely agree with your points, people are quite interested in the property. In fact, I am also in search of an apartment for sale in karachi to invest so I may get some implacable profits.