Gwadar

Is is suitable to invest for commercial plots in private housing schemes which have noc restored from gda ?
What is the expected future of gwadar in next 5 years ?
If not suitable to invest in gwadar, are there installment options in other cities within budget like gwadar ?
Regards

Gwadar is all about commercial. There is no doubt that gwadar is a reality now and would be developed at any cost. All societies with GDA NOC restored are good to invest but some have prime locations. I have investments in Dubai city gwadar and gwadar central.

I have invested in green palm gwadar. Nothing to loose , cheapest legit society.

Gda noc approved , Lahori best developer Rafi group. Gwadar has one Senitor in Senate and he is partner in Green palm.

Makran coastal highway 1 km front.all land avaialable. Best developers in current gwadar.

Any body have updated information!

What are the current prices of 8 marla commercial in green palms with installment and with one time full payment ?

What is the on ground development status of makran road front commercial plots ?

Yeah, I am also curious about what the current state of development in Gwadar is. The restrictions were lifted, the master plan announced. What is currently happening there? Which societies are developing to their potential? Which ones hold future potential?

Do any one knows about phase 1, 2 & 3 of gwadar master plan ?

I mean which area is included in phase 1, 2 & 3.

If any one have info. Please share.

@Muhammad Kha..

Hi, I've some small investment in Naval Anchorage Gwadar and I can tell you that development in there is going fairly well, I mean I get their newsletters related to the progress and I'm happy.

@Sohail sab, thank you for taking the time to reply, brother. Forgive me if I sound a little skeptical but newsletters are not really reliable most of the time -- unless of course they add good quality videos to it. Drone videos of the developments would be nice, for example.

I have also heard that the project is good though and it says something if you are happy with the progress. You are the one who invested money in it after all, haha.

@Muhammad Khalid

Hi,

Investing in files is risky. Investing in files in Gwadar is riskier than any where else in Pakistan.

Individually, I would've never invested whatever small amount I already have, if Naval Anchorage had not been there.

I'm very cautious and very sceptical, I consider Gwadar high risk high return game.

Link to their newsletter...

Https://navalanchorage.com/Content/News%20letter%20Volume%203.pdf

youtube Drone footage...

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjOr5CKPIp4&list=LLYkar9aulKhS1ZQ7VN7lUdQ&index=2&t=23s

Can any expert share information about

Gwadar Central & Kings Park Gwadar.

Both of these schemes are located nearby. Around 5 minutes drive from each other.

As per my info. Both builders/owners don’t have any famous successful society delivered earlier.

Prices of both are almost same.

Both have category A NOC from GDA.

Kings park is located adjacent to NAVAL ANCHORAGE & also has a good front at makran coastal highway.

With almost same budget.

Which is more suitable for investment ?

Will appreciate, if any expert can give detail comparison.

Good locations. Gwadar Central’s developer is Habib-Rafiq Ltd

After corona impacts started reducing,

From few days Gwadar news on different TV channels is increasing slowly.

Is it indicates the real growth started in gwadar or just a campaign to show off government seriousness ?

What’s the comparison of Gwadar’s NOC holding societies located inside the master plan with the long term projects of pindi Islamabad like bahria phase 8 extension, rduden enclave, blue world city and DHA valley etc ?