Hassan Abdal--- Havelian Expressway Deal Signed By PM

What do you say... I think its great news for Multi Farm Housing project in general.... With much easier access to Abbottabad and northern areas....

http://www.brecorder.com/top-stories/0:/1225064:hasanabdal-havelian-200-million-adb-funded-expressway-agreements-signed/?date=2014-09-18

Mr Hashim,yes it's good news for Multi mafia but not good for innocent investors who already suffering in Multi dirty projects.

The PM is no more in near future so what's the value of his sign?better to say GO NAWAZ GO.

Malti can't fool any more because they sold whole b17 even they sold village and villagers to investors.

MA is almost complete since long time and C sectors are completed in Multi story now one more havelian expressway which is not just sign,it's start already.

Shame for dirty brand who just believe MA,C sectors and this new expressway which are nothing at ground.did they take any action for those people who suffering in dirty projects?we're the one who suffering in b17 D block since long time.

Agreed with dr arshad…Many such news items like new sectors of c15 and c16, fake stories of margalla avenue starting work, and now this one are fabricated in multi office and I know the person in multi mention, G-8 who write these stories and get them published in newspapers. …cheap tactics to attract new victims. …pathetic. …

GO NAWAZ GO

GO GANJAY GO

GO NOORAY GO

GO SHOWBAZ GO

AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Hashim, I agree, it will change the outlook of hasanabdal and wah from Islamabad’s neighbouring towns to junction of two motorways, a sort of new zero-point. Later, when trade route to China is fully operational, these towns will transform into trading hubs.

Dear Hashim,

it's very funny after MA.

Regards

Isloo, yes, may be, after 100 years!

Not 100 after 1000 Years

Nasir & Ehsan, you are right bros, if external interference continues in our internal affairs, and elected civilian governments continue to get destabilized, then this dream will noever come true. We are already left behind by india and bangladesh, and soon afghanistan will leave us behind.

This is only because, this land of pure has everything but patriotism, unfortunately.

This is not rumor or anything from multi..come on guys...this contract has already been signed ...check below links showing contract signing images

http://defence.pk/threads/200m-hassanabdal-havelian-expressway-agreement-signed-with-adb.334515/

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/business/17-Sep-2014/200m-hassanabdal-havelian-expressway-agreement-signed-with-adb

Asian development bank website with details of the project..

Http://www.adb.org/projects/documents/ntchip-tranche-2-hassanabdal-havelian-expressway-sddr

Don’t bother S_Ch, some peanut brains can not think beyond their petty interests.

If the deal is from Hassanabdal to Havelian,then its a locally beneficial project ,will not attract Abbotabdians a lot ,bcz from Havelian there is a mountainous narrow strips of roads to Abbottabad ,which are always congested and prone to accidents.

REGARDING BENEFITS TO MULTI,,yes it can have both positive and negative, bcz multi farm houses will shift their weight-age towards hassanabadal ,and less look at Islamabad, this will evaporate or diminish the CAPITAL dimension of multi,MA will also not change the scenario much in this context ,

ANY how if you extend the expressway to Abbottabad and Mansehra and onward to north ,then multi farmhouses will enjoy some boom, regardless of capital Islamabad influence

Multi vs PMLN.

PMLN believe expressways or motorways because there is chance for more corruption but they no care about electricity which is basic issue for Pakistan.

Multi dirty believe MA,C sectors and this new expressway so they can more sale and more cheat to new innocent people but they no care about issues which people are facing in dirty projects and they know very well about big issue in b17.

Baghi Baghi Javed Hashmi , Javed Hashmi

Dagi Dagi Mahmood quresh, Dagi Dagi ilzam khan , idiot khan.

ilzam khan and Nawaz sharif are more than a foot of Javed Hashmi.

I dont why Pindi people are only againt Nawaz sharif. I think they dont have thinking ability how dangerous idiot khan as well.

Dagi Dagi idiot khan dagi

Isloo, it is not about having interests but about logic.

Everyone wants development but we have to be realistic in portraying things!

@Muhammad imran,

BROTHER,

IN medieval times year 1219-1227, there was worst time for Muslims , worst than today , .A barbarian ,mass killer,blood thirsty, Genghis and his mongols slaughtered 25- 40 million Muslims across central Asia ,Iran Iraq Syria Afghanistan turkey ,Palestine,kashger,etc,

DURING this slaughter mongols with Genghis kahn reached at outskirts of a Muslim town in central Asia , they saw the town ppl divided in two groups and fighting each other , one group was proposing negotiation and surrender to Genghis BUT the other group was in favor of a fight,,

Genghis's comrades suggested to spare the ones who were in favor of surrender,and slaughter the other group,, BUT GENGHIS KHAN, order the slaughter of entire town all living creatures,, AND PUT THE REASON FOR THIS ,,;IF they [town ppl] ARE not loyal to themselves ,how could they be loyal to Genghis and mongols.

ITS a true history and you can check it in history books and also on net.

WHY we divide over the ideas of some foolish ,self egoistic and greedy politicians ,we are a nation ,and united we stand ,divided ,we are easy pray for anti Pakistan forces

India is trying to reach Mars and if happened tomorrow it will be the third country after US and Russia.

We are still disputing on Kala Bagh Dam if it is good or bad for the country....

Every year sinking in the flood water and living in dark

Al though I am not a PMLN fan as they are not my type but Imran Khan is creating problems for the country.

Havelian Expressway is a good thing. I am in favour of Pak-China Economic Corridor as it can bring a lot of prosperity to Pakistan. We can become a second Dubai if major trade between China and Europe etc is routed through this region. Udhar India Mars tak pohanch gaya hai as a brother just said and we are bickering and politicking on silly immature things.

Regional economic development is the way forward. Havelian expressway is a step in right direction bringing prosperity to the region and positive impact on real estate of the area.

the countries which are developed or on the pathway to development have sorted their political system long time ago. If economics is the backbone of any country, the politics is the blood which keeps the country running. Stability in both fronts is a must for progress and prosperity. We take one step forward and two steps backwards after every one or two decades. At the end will be worse then we started off.

I am totally agree with Dk and Sohail sab.

Regards