Hey Agents, This Is What Investors/Buyers Are Looking For In Islamabad

Find out more about this by clicking on the following link:

What are investors/buyers looking for in Islamabad?

Samra good sharing with statistical data !

But where is the share for other real estate players like CDA, Housing Societies , projects for low income to middle class people .

If there is some data on these areas please share.

Thanks

I have noted down your suggestion and will work on compiling the facts for these localities. Meanwhile if you want something else covered by Zameen.com's blog, do let me know. And do you think you can contribute in the blog section?

I know many people would like to get your take on the performance of the market or some popular locality.

Dear Samra, the statistics does not show really any trend about people interest in property by checking the site, one of the reason is that Bahria got thier own very nice website with the full updates including the prices, so mostly people visit that rather checking on zameen.com, while for DHA its not the case.

Thanks for the feedback !

Yes it would be great if things are interesting. Why not.

You may share the details either inbox or drop the details at

cdechsconsulting@gmail.com

regards,

Greetings Everyone. New to Zameen PK. After twisted from dealers in and around Isb. I will decide to take opinion from this forum. Friends i want to invest near and around isb for 6 to 7 years. I need your suggestions where should i invest. I m searching cheap plots of 1 kanal in University town and M2 service road where thalian Interchange expected to be construct. Mauza Bajnial. Required advice from the professionals… Thanks