How to secure your plot?

Aoa,

I have brought a plot recently. I have applied for it's possession. They will mark my plot boundary with 4 steel rods. I have no plans to build in near future. I applied for possession only to get out of danger of getting my plot moved to some other place by society (in the past there have been cases in this society like this).

Now i want to ask how to make my plot further secure. I dont want to invest my money in making a big wall around it. Something useful that is cheap and stays there for a boundary so that if some neighbour makes a home he does not come on my plot.

Thanks

Someone please shed some light on my question. Experts.

Please i beg all experts to shed light on above mentioned question. Specially i request Mr. Saadi_aquari to tell us how to make plot more secure

thanks

Anwar Bhai your question is good how secure the property. Hope soon any expert will advise. I have some idea in my mind want to share with you.

1) Time to time visit the society office and get update about your plot.

2) Share your contact details with your Plot’s neighbor. And request them if they notice any unusual activity on your plot, give you a call.

3) Arrange to install a firm board on your plot i.e. This plot # having the property/owner ship of XYZ.

4) You can construct a small boundary around your plot.

5) visit the site frequently if possible by you or assign someone for this.

6) build good relationship with property dealers (nearby your plot) to get continuous update.

7) Secure your original documents.

8) Do plantation on your plot as you have got possession.

If the society is reliable (renowned brand, NOC clear etc), then no need to worry inshaAllah.

@Zahid Rashid: What a wonderful reply. Loved reading ur comments.

One more point regarding ur point 4) You can construct a small boundary around your plot.

How to make boundary with minimum investment?

Gamlay is cheep option

@Mubashar Ali: Someone will love to take ur gamlas away for free.

One option can be to make boundary with reet, cement and bajri of small width. Can be with some distance just showing marking. Will keep ur plot safe from neighbours intrusion when they make home.