Humble request to zameen admin

Please keep the old website available as your new site is not working at all on the corporate pcs?

The old website has no such issues. Here at my job place there are 20s of people who want to see the rates of plots but new site is jammed solid. No link working at all?

We have enabled all plug-ins, done all in options, tried all available browsers on PCs & removed pop-up blockers but no success?

Yes new site is not working properly. There must be an option for the user to select either old or new one.

Zameen website is proving as a joke. Nothing works on new website?

I posted well in time but no one bothers to rectify the links!

They do not care 1000s of zameen readers.

All they bother now, to make money!

Making money not bad but the ones who made them to make money, who lift them being popular, have no significance now at zameen!

Shame on such ignorance!
If they are that tight fisted to spend money on a professional IT man, they can give me limited access and I can fix website free of cost!

I am with you AQ sab on this topic.They should care us and 1000s of readers otherwise we will leave this forum.

Regards

Thanks Abdul Qayyum sb for initiating a much needed thread.

I would like to add that only the homepage interface has been updated! Rest, as far as I have used is same old (old candy in the new wrapper). Last one was better, I agree. Newer interface is having its teething issues, for sure and user taking time to get used to it. However, over the time period with more advanced scripting langues does demand technical and business level changes (at times an obligation, rather than the necessity). I feel, the current home page, with technical issues sorted out will work better on cross-devices and platforms. I do hope the issues will be sorted, sooner rather than later. Older one had some issues too on slightly outdated browsers with menu based filtering.

By the way, I believe, if only property searching is needed, the mobile app works much better.

Abdul Qayoom sahib, I have this issue while checking zameen web in mobile without zameen app … But I have no such issue in zameen app while surfing from my tablet…

Imtiaz sb/Ilyas sb.
Problem is on PCs. We used to search properties on networked Workstations on zameen old portal without any problem but new HMI is useless on the same PCs?
We are 20s of staff having same issue. Here in Gulf, cells and iPad's are not allowed on sensitive locations.
Even if cells are allowed, searching on tiny screen is hell of a job and writing is like writing with a bar of soap compared to a PC/mouse operation!
Plus you lose half of screen when typing.
All this is a pain for old ones like me, contrary to the younger ones like you guys!

کچھ علاج اس کا بھی اے چارہ گراں ہے کہ نہیں

یا رب نہ وہ سمجھے ہیں نہ سمجھیں گے میری بات

دل اور دے ان کو نہ دے مجھ کو زباں اور

Wha wha AQ sab.i am on vacation.some good news regarding ph-8 and RRR.i will share you soon in sha Allah.

Regards

One should not put suspence for sharing good news. Readers like us who always give great value and look towards sincere advices from experts like you, imtiaz sb and AQ; would be waiting for the news.

Nadeem Bhai,

I am also proceeding to Pakistan next week on short leave.
As per my little knowledge, MR is exercising the same technique, He did in getting the BT access from GT road, i.e. hiding behind DHA by giving GC in lieu of DHA valley deal.
Now on the BT back end the same technique in action!
As I said years before, MR surrendered to DHA some good chunk of BT’s possessed land around Swan River and now DHA to get RRR access for him, too, for BT’s tail end (it could very well be transformed to front end if RRR gets connected to BT/DHA).
Now environment body is pushing Chinese for a green belt on both sides!
Will that belt would affect nos of entrance points to RRR!
Wait n wait n wait…2 months may be as per NESPAK, funds already allocated and no “chota” is around to steal them.

Admins

خاک ہو جآینگے ہم تم کو خبر ہونے تک