I-12

Dear all,

Please discuss the prospects and current/future developments of I-12 here. Is it a good place to invest now? What is cda's intention about it and how is it compared to other nearby sectors such as I-11, I-14, G-14, G-13 etc.

Thanks

Many news came that CDA is starting the development of I-12 but nothing happened as of now. Even after having full possession of land still no development activities.

Location is good but without development even E-12 is not good for investment.

Even plot map is not available on internet.

Well at least they have full possession of the sector. This is a big thing in itself. E-12 mai to possession ka rola hai.. I think there is a demand for more housing and CDA has to get its act together.

Pk1 and Mr Khan.. Please share your valuable opinion on this. Thanks

If they have full possession of land, sold many commercial plots then what is stopping them to develop I-12? Even I-11 is not yet developed.

Lack of will and funds I guess… But they have to develop it soon due to rising demand and lesser space as the time passes…

Junaid Bhai CDA is due to develop many sectors but i do not think so they will do it in near future.

One thing surprise me that nobody wants to talk about I-12 and E-12 any special reason?

Hmmm I was thinking the same thing… Well E-12 wala kaam to lamba par gaya hai… Dont think if it will be acquired soon let alone developed…

Anybody else would like to share their views… Experts/Gurus please guide…

Junaid bhai money is the problem ,cda after paying salaries and perks for its staff ,later has to compensate for corruption by its officials and for that money is acquired via auction of some commercial plots, then if some money is left behind it has to be spent on repair and maintenance of vip sectors ,so at the end of cards they are left with jokers, and you know very will what jokers do, they just dream of new sectors, and make propaganda for that so that the meena bazaar go on and on,

I-12 if developed will be the epicenter of pindi islamabad

Dk. I agree… It will be beneficial for the residents of both the twin cities. But I don’t understand that if they have the land then why and when will they start development. By now 12 series should have been developed already e.g D-12 and E-12.

Lol.. Hamara Sona Pakistan..

Well this news report says that CDA plans to do some development in I-12

http://e.thenews.com.pk/pindi/6-12-2014/page20.asp

However, it's jang so I cant be very sure abut the authenticity..

Waiting for Guru’s opinions… Where are you Guru bhaio???

There were some news that CDA is going to allot plots to E-12 effectees. Is it true so far nothing have been removed from E-12 even.

I like the location of I-12 and eagerly waiting for the development to start.

All we can do is to pray.

Yes I also saw it… CDA will allot plots to E-12 affectees in I-12.

Can anyone please update us with the rates of prime location plots here? What is the current situation regarding development and future outlook? Many thanks

Yaar i am also looking for i12 but no one knows when your sand get Gold. Could be 8 year or could be 8 month

I heard that development will start soon. Quite reliable news. Besides the sector is clear and waiting for development.

Junaid bhai good news, If it is true prices will go up very soon.

But at the same time most of us are afraid of CDA lolipops.

I am about to invest in I-12 soon.. Any views of seniors and gurus are much appreciated..

Also, please let me know about the current rates and current plans for development etc etc

Thank you