I required a 3 marla house on installment.

Please i need a 3 marla house on installment if any buddy know that then please tell me information.
House must be located in lahore city.

Hi i love you

Follow the ethics plz !

Khalid sb, mahol ko thora control kero... Halaat control se baahir horhay hein.

What is this non-sense.... Please behave, all members, this is not a chatting site....

Regards

@Mr.Khan,

Bro am not appreciating him on his non-sense, was surprised on his comment, have u ever seen any below the belt word or any loose talk in my posts ?

Edited my previous comment which reflects u any wrong attention.

Sir, I know, just requesting your support to discourage any such thing in future.

Regards

Okay bro.

Please guys reply me … With true information please

Https://web.facebook.com/nicepakrealestate/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

visit our facebook page to have information about 3 marla house..

khurram

If its your real pic,you wouldnt have been craving for help,help would have been craving for you, cheers

Seems difficult

Desperate ppl !!!

I dont think u can get a house on installments especially in Lahore.

Irrespective of this that you get a pertinent reply here or not--at-least the dirty mentality of many cheap people is getting exposed here seeing the comments of a few !!

Its so unfortunate that our people become so mean just seeing some good face in the picture. Never forget your mother, wife or sister can also be on her place.

It's highly unlikely that some one will create a beginners I'd and start posting with an attractive pic,I found her account a sham and mere a publicity stunt and threw a bit of a sarcastic humour,in my previous post,but above comment from you mr Abbasi,is truly shocking,take these discussion with an open mind rather then being prejudiced in your conclusions,most of the times I have found people giving social and religious verdicts mentally more corrupt then a normal soul,it's better to be open and blunt about your inner self,rather then being an outer Angel only

secondly I plead with the admin to help me retrieve my previous account I'd named Adnan with over a thousand posts,it has some what been hacked and I am unable to retrieve my password,since last few months

By now