I want to become a property agent

AoA Respectable Members,

I have passion for property sales and purchase and would like to become a property or real estate agent.

Can you please help me and guide me.

I live in Saddar Rawalpindi.

Thanks,

Sajjad

Sajjad, it is a good business and if u love it, go for it. Just few rules, start with small shops/houses rent in ur locality. Also do ur research and should have a motorbike, to quickly move-around. Stay honest and give good advice to people. + Advertise in this website.

What kind of help and guidance you want. Please inbox.

There is no doubt that real estate is good venture to start. There is no standard qualification or training for it but you do need some market knowledge. But if you have the passion for it, then that should not be a problem. Plus you will need networking and connections with other industry stakeholders. So i would suggest that you first join someone who is already doing this business. Also, attend expos and similar real estate events.

You must start with some good property dealer...work hard with him and learn the rules...you can then start your own work.

Alternatively, since you are located in a business hub, look for dealing in rental properties and you can earn a good amount.

Survey all the important localities and societies of the city.Your area is very good property agents specially who deal in rental property because lot of army personals live there and they keep posting in and out, so there is always client for rental house.Moreover concentrate on your nearby areas like Misrial, Girja, Range road,Dhoke syedaan because there is good buying and selling business there.Best of luck.

I agree with Mr Kashif. Starting close to home will really help you. And like Kashif said, there is no lack of opportunities in Saddar Rawalpindi. Additionally, don’t keep unrealistic goals as things may seem very slow in the beginning. Especially, if you are going to work with an existing professional.