I want to buy a plot for my whole life of 8 marla?

I have only 30 lac rs and i want o buy a plot in range of 10 to 15 lac.
I have to construct a home there and gonna spend my whole life please suggest me good area where should i buy it.
Area should be well maintained, constructed, schools etc.
In how many days i can start construction after buying plese guide me im totally new to this property thing can i construct my home on 8 marla in 15 lac rs
Please senior help me.
I have check rates on internet in my range i think i can get a plot in:
Jinnah garden
Gulberg
Mumtaz city
Top city
I actually i am living in soan garden here plots rates are high and i want to buy a plot near soan garden like in jinnah garden, gulber
Top city and mumtaz city is too far away if buying and living there is good option then i have no problem please senior help.

In gulberg min rate of 8 marla plot is 16.5 lac n you ll construct after 2 years I guess.top city mumtaz city if u get plot you cannot construct in 2 3 years.about Jinnah I don't knew exact.in roshan Pakistan e16 sector possession able 8 marla plot you all get in 15 16 lac n you can construct any time.

Already one home is constructed and 2 3 in pipeline.

If you interested in rp you can cntct me 03355970148.

Your budget is low for other societies where you construct immediately.

I am not aware from isb/rawalpindi societies much but i would like to simply tell you just do you home work completely before purchasing any thing against your hard earned money

Dear Baadshah Khan,

Above of your options Jinnah garden is good for living TOP CITY is good for investment because it will take time two to three years for living.Agree with Akhter that should be home work before invest.

Regards

Wapda town is best in this budget.house construction is already started.and i think at end of this year 15 to 20 houses will being built.C and B blocks are best.10 marla plot you can get in 12 to 14 lax in C and B BLOCKS.