I Want To Buy A Plot In Multigardens Islamabad

Please advise me how is Multigardens location. My budget is 3 million. How much time it will takes for owner ship shifting? Is there any other better location is available? Please guide.

Dear Mr Naveed you mean 3 million or 30 million?please clear the amount i think by mistake you write extra 0 ?

yes B-17 is best project and much safe.

You can buy 30/60 good location plot in E block in 3 million range.

My good wishes always with you.

If you need E block 30X60 plot.

I have good location plot "gali cornor"and 60ft road facing.Near to markaz

Contact me:- 0303-8731676

Dear naveed

You seem to be a buyer to construct your house for living. In that case if you have 30 millions B Block is good for living and if it's 3 millions then a 30x60 plot in E Block where you will soon be getting possession for construction

Yes I m sorry I have 3 million only.

Plot#1374 corner- 60 ft road block E. For more information please call 0331-5551569

What about the area in D block which is already acquired. Do they have any intention to give possession for acquired plots at the time of handing over block-E or it will be treated later?

i am concerned about the plots located on double road act which are opposite to block C. They have acquired most plots there so in my opinion they should hand over possession for at least that area which is acquired.

i would like experts to comment on it please

Dear qureshi I don’t think there are any plans for handing over D block now or any part of it. I am saying it because there is absolutely no development there I mean no levelling no roads no sewerage etc. They will be ablt to concentrate on this block only after 100% acquisition of land. And if you can afford to hold your property till then if you have any it may give you good dividends.

The problem is not of that grave in nature. Inbox me your email I will send you a pic which would give you a clear idea

Thnx for your reply aamer.. Please inbox me at jasonjones081@gmail.com

any possibilities till next year or it will take more then 2 years or so? i mean if it will take more then 2 years then i don't think it's wise to keep it. I have heard they have acquired more land there.

also, if society is going to delay D block possession and development it will also pose a negative impact on block e as it gives approach to that block. So even there is possession in block E who is going to start construction and living there if they have to go through that village area to live there i mean it doesn't make sense.

If this is the case then i think investing in block E is also not good investment because of approach issue.

You can buy a 10 marla corner plot 30*70 size Corner in E block, B-17, in 35 Lacs, for that give me a call on 03005551900.