I want to invest 5 million

I have recently moved to pakistan, and looking forward to investing an amount of 5 million where i can get rent on an immediate basis to run my day to day life, i know the amount is very low but this is all i have at the moment,

I request all the experts for their suggestions and support

In this budget you may consider to buy a shop or an apartment. Only go with on ground, developed and possession property. You may consider the following:

1. Bahria Heights studio apartment rent around 25k per month

2. Shops in markets like class 3 CDA, E-11, Bahria Town Hub Commercial.

Be careful no pre rented shops at all. Physical existent shops and apartments you can yourself can give on rent. DO NOT live in dreams as dealers will suggest you under development projects. Stay away from them.

Dear Adeel
In your budget, you may have several options as per my little knowledge:
Explore what Khalid sb suggested.
Additionally, you can buy a flat in bahria at 52- 55 which will sure go on rent and can give you monthly income at least 25,000 per month but commercial property is much better than residential. Apartments need maintenance once vacated. Shop or unit just need paint and done for next renter. If flat then explore bahria phase 1-6 civic centre as civic center best among all in phase 1-6 bahria Pindi.
In CDA sectors, explore F-11 Markaz, a 10 by 10 ft shop cost 55 lacs and rent is mini 22,000 per month and 10% annual increase.
If you want to own a full built commercial then a promising opportunity may be available for you in my office, bahria phase 8 in Pindi:
We are looking for our next project, most probably, in phase 8 and need finances.
I have a 15 by 20 ft commercial plot built on a shop with bath room at ground and a studeo with bath room at 1st floor. Location bahria phase 8 in Usman commercial.
Rented at 18,500 per month full unit but as safari valley is populating fast, you may have more rent within couple of years.
But pls do not feel comitted as I will dispose only once we are successful in buying a plot/plots for our next bzness product.
Pls call Imtiaz, Nadeem, Falcon, Zarkon sb and all other forumers whom you trust and check our profile b4 you visit our office and you will be owner of the whole commercial built unit, which will be available once we get start with out next project In Shaa Allah.

Commercial flats in Markaz Islamabad Sectors which are used as offices are a good option. They are transferred from CDA office and have a rental value of 0.5% i.e. An office of worth 50 lacs will give you 25000 as rent and 10% annual increase is a healthy amount...means your investment will double in 7-8 years and additionally you will be getting a handsome amount as rent.

But plz be careful about troublesome tenants.

@Abdul Qayyum, sir thank you very much for the decission, i would love to be the part of your group, and sir please if you can add me to any of your whatsapp group, my number is 00971509707387 for whatsapp, and for calls is 03215020577, 03177770771

Dear Adeel

I do not have any whatsapp group regarding property matters as dealers make life miserable.

Whatever I post, either it is my personal experience or it is the work of my office boys.

I am in construction bzness and you can always reach me at:

00974-55377971

I am working on 7/7 rotation in gulf and frequently visiting Pakistan regarding my bzness.

I am retiring this month and you can visit our office in bahria overseas-5 and can have a look on our ongoing n done projects.

Dear AQ Sb,

Please if you provide details of your project with prices and availability.