ICHS - legitimate investment option?

Can anyone shed light on the legitimacy of the Islamabad Cooperative Housing Society (ICHS) as an investment option? Is it a legitimate society? I can’t find an official website or anything to obtain any credible information.

Yes, as the name implies ICHS is a cooperative Housing Society (CHS) with all requisite NOCs. All CHS are managed and operated by an elected body by members. Things are more transparent (comparatively then 1 man show) and pressure on developer by the members and by Govt. Registrars and Commissioners.

ICHS seems good. Prices are the attractive part. Location is good but very poorly connected as of now. Neighbour area is rising and ICHS has good chance to rise.

They had a website, as all CHS need but it seems like down now.

Dear Maleeha,
ICHS may good for long term but personally i don't like because of poor development and bad access.
Regards

Access for sure is not good at the moment but will take time and for sure improve. A view on Google Maps reveal that the area has potential and nearby societies.

Well, its about the relative Return on Investment, they can give a possession/near-possession plot in the same money as many others charge only as a down payment or development charges. BT, Enclave, Top City etc. were once a no go but time has proved their worth.

Its not an ultimate big thing in the making but considering the prices, development work and reputation so far, its quite reasonable.

Some basic info. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7FBzP3V-js

I totally agree with Imtiaz, when i booked a plot there, i paid around 3 lakh as cost of land for O block (5 marla). I know it's a long term project.

I had a discussion with different people, also met with director of ICHS personally. i agreed that development is bit poor, but it's good for what we are paying them, apko wohi aur itna hi milla ga na jitna ap pay karain gy.

3 lakh as cost of land for 5 marla plot is not too bad for me, now days iPhone-XS just one phone is selling around this price :-)

By the way they have all NOCs.

Dear Siddique,

Yes in this much low price good option for low budget investors.Look good with NOC.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem Saab.